Imagine 5: He's Sick

A/N: by the way the last imagine was supposed to say imagine 4 at the top instead of imagine 3...and also request are definitely open😀👍

Y/N POV
I wake up earlier than I usually do this morning and notice that I'm still tangled up in Cams arms. I slowly remove myself and get up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I'm starting to make the pancakes, Cameron walks in.
"Hey do you want chocolate chips in yours?" I ask him as I continue to flip pancakes
"No I'm not really hungry this morning." He says and goes straight to the couch
"You don't want cereal or anything?" I ask him
"No I'll just wait till lunch or something cause I'm not hungry" he says and closes his eyes while he's laying on the couch.
"Oh ok, hey my sister has a basketball game today, do you want to go and watch?" I ask him putting syrup on my pancakes.
"Uhh I don't really want to but if you wanted to go you can, I think I'll just stay here though" he says dozing off
Hmm that's unusual. He always wants to go places.
"Hey do you feel alright? You look a little flushed." I say walking over to him
"No I actually feel like shit" he says keeping his eyes closed.
I feel his forehead and he is burning up. Before I can say anything he gets up and runs to the sink puking all in it. I go over there and try to make him feel better by rubbing circles on his back but I don't think I'm helping that much.
"Sorry.....couldn't make it to the bathroom......" He trails off and sits down in the floor.
"Its ok. The sink is better than the floor" I tell him and sit down next to him, still rubbing his back. He leans over and puts his head in my lap and closes his eyes.
"Cam lets go over to the couch to sleep ok? I don't want you to hurt your back by sleeping on the floor." I tell him and begin to help him up.
"What if I puke again?" He mumbles
"I'll get you a bucket or something to puke in" I tell him as I lead him to the couch.
I go get the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet and put it in his mouth to take his temperature. 104 degrees. He is definitely sick.
"Can I get you anything?" I ask him while stroking his forehead.
"Can you just stay here?" He weakly says and looks up at me.
"Yeah I'll be here as long as you need me" I say to him
"I love you so much Y/N" he mumbles going back to sleep
"I love you more Cam." I say then i watch his eyes close and he goes to sleep.