For CameronMyMendes

Shawn imagine.

Lacey's POV
I hated school. I would rather slam my face in a car door than go to school. I was not even close to being popular and was bullied every day. I had never resulted to cutting though. Today was an average day for me as I walk through the halls to get to my locker. I got my books and headed off to class when suddenly the books get slapped out of my hands and they fall to the floor. I can hear the group of kids laugh as they walk away. I was used to this by now because it happened every day.
By the end of the day I was in my least favorite class of then all, algebra. I hated algebra because my worst enemies were in that class. The only reason I actually go to that class and not skip it every day is because my only friend is in there. His name is Shawn and he's the only person who is nice to me. I walk into the classroom to find him sitting in the seat behind me and when I came in he looked up and smiled.
"Hey Lace." He says and I wave back. "How was your day?"
"Same as always." I said.
As we talked about how I should actually try to do my homework for once the teacher walked in and told the class to be quiet. I ended up falling asleep because his lessons are very boring. Shawn wakes me up about 5 minutes before the bell rings.
"You looked tired so I let you sleep the whole class instead of waking you up but I took a picture on my phone of the assignment to send to you." He says and I yawn.
"Thank you Shawn and I never even thought of taking a picture of it." I say and he shrugs.
I then turn around to see the popular kids walking up to me.
Oh god here we go again
"Hey loser have a nice nap?" One of them says.
"I did as a matter of fact." I said.
I looked back so see Shawn but he wasn't there.
"He doesn't even like you, you know that right?" Another kid says and the others agree. "He's just being nice but he told me he thinks you are worthless, like seriously go kill yourself." One says and then the bell rings. I head out of the school as fast as I can. I hear Shawn call my name a few times but i don't answer him. I was even starting to have feelings for him but obviously he doesn't feel the same way. I drive home and head straight to the bathroom. I get my razor and break it so the blades fall out. I'm so done with living if no one even thinks I'm worth something. I start to drag the blade across my skin until I hear a knock at the door. I curse and grab a towel and wrap it around my wrist and go to the door. I open to find Shawn. He looked like he was pissed.
"Hey listen, I don't know what they told you about me in there but it wasn't true." He says and then noticed my arm. "What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing I just fell." I lied.
"Well let me help you clean it up cause it looks like you are bleeding a lot." He said and before I could even protest he takes the towel from my arm. He noticed the fine cut and knew immediately what I had done. I couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed in his arms and just cried. He held me there and didn't say a word. After a while he started whispering how beautiful I was and how much I have to live for.
"Lacey I never had the balls to say this but I've liked you for a long time. Seeing you like this ruins me. I want to be the person that wipes up your tears when you are sad and the one that makes you laugh when you are happy...this may be too soon but if it is then that's okay....will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I look at him and nod my head. I let myself fall back into his arms and lay there because I knew that was exactly where I was supposed to be.