Happy Birthday Cameron!

He's officially 9+10😂
(If you don't get the reference the answer is 21)
Anyway I decided to do a imagine in honor of him. And since I already a imagine of his birthday I just decided to wing it on this one.....also requests would be nice bc I'm kind of running out of ideas😁 but if you ask for a request please message me because I respond to those faster than if you just comment. Thanks for putting up with me through 46 imagines!

Y/N POV
Today is the day that Cameron leaves for Magcon and I'm going to miss him so much I can't even put it in words. He is meeting up with Taylor at the airport and they are flying together. His flight leaves at 7:00 and it is 6:00 right now and he still hasn't got all his stuff packed.
"Cameron, why didn't you do this last night?" I ask him as I run around, shoving his items into his suitcase.
"Cause I wanted last night to be just about me and you." He said and continued to pack things into his carry on.
"Well it needed to get done." I say and he frowns. He sits back down on the bed puts his head in his hands. I feel guilty and walk over to him and kiss his cheek.
"I'm sorry for being hard on you Cam but I'm just really stressed out and I'm going to miss you too much." I say and he removes his hands and brings my head into his chest.
"It's ok. You're right, i should have packed last night.....and I'm going to miss you more than you'll ever miss me." He says and lays down on the bed. I knew we didn't have time for this but at this point I didn't care. I rested my head on his chest and curled up next to him. He closed his eyes but I made sure to check if he was still awake.
"Last night was the best." He says breaking the comfortable silence.
"Yeah it was, I'm going to miss nights like that." I say and he kisses my forehead.
We lay there for less than 2 minutes and then get up, load up all of Cameron's stuff and head to the airport. When we get there, we find out that the flight was delayed and just sat there in the waiting area.
"What did the fish say when he ran into the wall?" Cameron asks out of no where.
"I don't know, what?" I say and he smiles.
"Dam." He said and we both just start laughing like a bunch of idiots. I lean on his shoulder, still giggling from his very bad joke.
"I'm going to try to get tickets for a Magcon event close so we can see each other sooner." I said and he frowns.
"Why would you need a ticket? Just call me whenever you can make a event and I'll meet you at our hotel." He said.
"I know but it doesn't seem fair, I mean lots of your fans stay up till like 1:00 in the morning to get tickets to your shows but all I have to do is call and it just doesn't seem fair for your fans." I say and he smiles.
"You're so thoughtful." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Flight 670 now boarding." I hear the speaker say and that's Cams flight. I see Taylor waiting for him and I wave at him. Cameron turns around and kisses me on the lips gently. Then just hugs me really tight until the speaker goes off again for his flight to board.
"I love you, please be safe!" I say and he nods.
"I will babe I promise, and I love you too." He says and kisses me again.
"Ok I guess this is good bye for now....I'll call you every day and FaceTime as much as I can." He said and started walking away.
"Ok I love you!" I call out to him.
"I love you too!" He calls back and I smile knowing he is going to have so much fun living his dream in front of his fans.

Who else is excited about Magcon??!! Maybe I'll finally be able to afford tickets this year😂