You're Exausted

College is better than high school in a lot of ways but staying up till 3am studying for finals every night is not one of them. I've probably slept about 6 hours in the last 48 hours. Cameron is always home late after photoshoots and his work stuff but he is always home by 9:00. It's 12:30 and Cams in bed but I'm still up. It's so tempting to just fall asleep on my books but I know I'm going to fail finals if I don't study. I decide to make me some coffee to stay awake so I go to the kitchen. I hear Cameron walk into the kitchen also.
"Babe what are you still doing up? It'd almost 1 in the morning and I can't get a good sleep without you." He says and walks over to me putting his arms around my waist and he lays his head on my shoulder.
"How much have you slept since yesterday? And tell me the truth." He tells me staring into my tired eyes with dark circles under them.
"Umm I don't know maybe 4 hours but I can't remember." I say
"That's not healthy, you need sleep babe. You're not going to be able to stay awake in class if you don't sleep now" he says caressing my cheek.
"Ok just let me study for like 5 more minutes-"
"No." He cuts me off. "Y/N I am forcing you to sleep. You need to rest" he says
He looks down and sees that you've fallen asleep right there on his shoulder, standing up.
He chuckles to himself and picks you up bridal style and takes you to the bed, where you get the first goodnight sleep you've had in a while.

Sorry it's short I'll update tomorrow hopefully and it would make me happy if you could put this in your library and comment. Also if you don't like my story, you can comment some things that you would like to see better about my imagines. I want to get your opinion and negative ones don't hurt my feelings! Requests are always open!👍😀😛