I kept biting my lip to prevent myself from making any noises, I was so uncomfortable and there were other people in the library too. I kept glaring at Chris to make him stop, but he smirked at me, and every time I told him to stop, he would only push harder. It's a miracle Victor hasn't noticed us yet.

Then, Chris took his foot away. Relieved, I calmed down a bit. But I had to be relieved to soon, Chris came right back. This time, he swiftly slid his foot under my skirt and really touched me down there! I had to make a tiny 'eep' sound and blushed like crazy. Of course, I also quickly grabbed his foot and pushed it away from me. But, even his own foot was too strong for me, and wouldn't budge and stayed under my skirt.

Seriously, if someone would look under the table right now, they would see my shorts! But that's not the point here!!! This is sexual harassment darn it!!!

When I made the 'eep', Victor stopped what he was reading and looked at both of us. Chris gave him a cheeky smile and I managed to just smile too. I don't want Victor knowing about this, he might tell on his friends and they might harass me for it... Victor just gave us a confused smile and went back to reading.

Such dumb luck for me too, because Sam came by and sat next to me!

Even when Sam dropped by to sit next to me, Chris never stopped doing what he was doing. I gave Sam a nervous smile when she sat next to me and she gave me a confused smile in return. She then glanced over at Chris and he gave her a cheeky smile. Yeah, all of us are giving each other weird smiles because of this crazy situation we're in.

Chris' foot was still in my hands. No matter how many times I try to tickle it or pinch it, it doesn't bother him. Why isn't he reacting?!?!

I tried pushing him away so I could go somewhere else, but, Sam here beside me is making this situation more difficult. She might notice what's happening down below when I've scooted backwards and she's gonna hate me even more. And I can't take any more of this!!!

Then, for some unknown reason, he finally stopped. I caught my breath to calm down and heaved out a heavy sigh. I was more than happy that he finally stopped this madness. When he got up, he sat beside Sam and gawked at her. She was confused, but let him be and continued on what she was doing.

I didn't pay any attention to both of them and continued to read my book. But, I had to sneak a waft on how my hands smell like, in case dodo brain's feet smelled like rotten eggs. Hmm? His feet doesn't actually stink? Why?! Aren't guys supposed to have smelly feet? Or is he the type of guy that doesn't smell as bad as his personality is?

Victor caught me smelling my hands and chuckled at me doing so, "Uhm... What are you doing?"

I let out a nervous laugh and reasoned out, "Oh, I just wanted to smell my hands to see if the old smell of the book didn't stick too much to my hands."

"Okay then..." he said as he went back to reading his book.

I then noticed from the corner of my eye that Chris was messing up Sam's hair. Like he was seriously messing it up and placing more hair in front, maybe like to make her into Sadaku? (A/N: Sadaku is a fictional monster from Japan where she has pale white skin, wearing white, and her black hair covering her entire face. And she came out of a TV screen! XD)

"Stop it Chris!" whined Sam, as she tried to stop him.

"You need to hide your face with your hair, so no one can see how ugly you are!" he said as he didn't stop.

Well, Ouch! That really had to hurt. Sam was a beautiful girl, and Chris actually said that to a beautiful girl?! What was he playing at right now?

Sam then pushed him away, straightened herself out, and moved to another table. It was obvious to see that she was crying. And why wouldn't she, when the love of her life declared that she was unattractive?

Being the good friend I am, I left Chris and sat beside Sam to pat her back and comfort her. She calmed down a little but didn't lift her head yet. Chris came and sat next to her to apologize, it didn't sound that sincere to me though. It sounded like his regular pick-ups in saying sorry.

Sam raised her head a little to face him and told him, "Go to hell!" but laughed a little afterwards. Wow! That was easy!

Then when me and Sam were just talking on our own, Chris disturbed us by harassing Sam to try and open her shirt to look at her boobs.

Seriously! This pervert is such a douche bag!

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Chris is becoming more perverted than usual and Jade is always in such a pinch. Will things really turn out well in the end, or will it be one big hot mess? Hahaha... Read on and find out you guys! :D

And remember to comment for any reason you may have...

Share this story to your friends and everyone else...

And Vote for the chapters you liked!!!

~Kurisu-chan >.~