T W E N T Y N I N E

"Fuck!"

All heads turn to the seven month old Andrew who just muttered his first word. Fuck? His first word is fuck. What the fuck! Dane's face becomes a bright shade of red as he holds in his laughter. He thinks it's the funniest thing on the entire planet when a child curses. It's kind of funny, but right now I can't laugh.

"Drew, you can't say that!" Mony scolds, her hand intertwined with Sean's. Or was it Seth? She turns to her boyfriend with fluttering eyes. "Right, Sean?" He nods his head at my sister, his knees weak. What is this? Sesame Street Causes Love? They're six years old for god sakes!

"Fuck?"

"Hell!"

To my horror Aiden drops an f bomb and Aaron laughs out H E double hockey sticks. Dane excuses himself, since he's about to burst into laughter. Mony again scolds the children. Taylor sits on the couch, cuddling with Ian and their daughter Autumn. Since they couldn't biologically have children they adopted a baby from the wolf orphanage a few weeks ago.

Nikol comes hopping down the stairs with Ashley, her four month pregnant stomach on show. The front door opens and Alyssa comes waltzing in with her mate, Patrick, following like a lost puppy. Alyssa found her mate at a club while celebrating Dane's thirty first birthday. She pounced on him, making him break up with his long time girlfriend at the time, and mated with him all in that night. Now, the little girl is expecting her first pup. She's a month in and still throws up at the smell of white cake.

"Yes! Let's watch Pretty Little Liars!" Alyssa fist pumps as she drops on the couch, right on Patrick's lap. She giggles and snuggles into his embrace. Lately, us girls have been obsessed with PLL. Ezria and Spoby are definitely my favorite couples, although Hanna and Caleb are broken up I love them together. When Emily got back with Miya I had a heart attack while screaming at the TV.

Dane comes back with his face the normal color. He drapes his arm on my shoulder, glances at the babies, pulls me to his chest, and stares at the television. I don't care what he tells me, he loves this show as much as I do.

"No! Who the fuck is -A!" Nikol yells at the TV. I push my face into Dane's chest, my stomach churning at the sight of the cheese popcorn Ashley is devouring quickly. I quickly stand up and run off to the bathroom. The chilli dog I had for lunch comes right back up, and right into the toilet. The scent of my mate has my back stiffened.

"No," I croak. "Don't come in, I look terrible." He opens the door away, his eyes rolling as he looks down at me. I flush the toilet and stand up. His hands hold me steady by the waist. "Thanks." He kisses the side of my face.

"You feel okay, baby girl?" He asks pressing his hand to my forehead. I nod, as I gargle mouthwash. He spins me around so our chests are against each other. "You know you can tell me everything, right?" Again, I nod.

A knock on the door has us looking behind him. Taylor stands at the doorway, Autumn in her arms. She's just the cutest little girl with brown hair and freckles scattered on her face. Dane ducks out after giving me a worried look. Taylor closes the door behind her, leaving us alone in the small bathroom.

"Soo," she draws out. "How long have you known?" I groan. I should slam my head on the wall for being so dumb. Dane might be oblivious, but any girl would know. She smiles at me. "Hey, I'm sure Dane won't mind having another baby running around."