T W E N T Y F I V E

"You did not!"

"Yes I did."

"No fucking way!"

"Yes fucking way!"

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you more."

Standing before me is a beach house. Dane knows how much I've wanted to visit the beach, since I've never been to one before. My arms are thrown around him. He chuckles, steadying himself and I. "I don't think that's possible, baby girl."

"Oh, it's possible. And if you want to find our carry me through the threshold," I purr. He scoops me up, runs through the house, straight to a bedroom. I'm set on the bed. Dane climbs over me, his eyes darkening by the second. I grab his tie and pull him down. "You got me, big boy." With the clock striking one our lips meet. Our tongues battle in a kiss I've never experienced before. All the sexual frustration I've put is through is about to be released.

Literally.

"Baby girl," Dane moans. "As much as I love this dress, it need to go."

A purr rumbles through my body. "Take it off, take it all off."

His hand reaches behind me, bring the zipper down. The fabric falls on a pool of white at my feet, now that we're standing, leaving me totally exposed to the man of my dreams. With my massive stomach shown his eyes glow with pride. Without asking I rip his shirt, all the buttons falling to the ground. His chest, sculpt for the goddesses, and a smirk on his face greet me. Again, I rip his pants so they fall right off. Slowly, I run my tongue across my bottom lip, soaking in the sexiness of my new husband.

His arms wrap around me, letting our lips meet in another steamy kiss. While our mouths move together his hands pinch my bra, the thing falling right off. My hand clutch on to the hair on the back of his neck. His hands knead at my breasts, us falling back on the bed. Not even slight pressure is put on my stomach. Even without our chests able to touch, the amount of love I feel right now can't be any less. Everything I have right now is being given to Dane.

Slowly, I push his briefs down. He moans at the feel of my hands on his throbbing erection. His head is thrown back as my hands slowly pump his length.

"Baby, let me make you feel good," he complains, softly pushing my hands away from him. I pout but he bends down to kiss it right away. "Don't be sad. Soon enough I'll bury myself inside you." The little place between my legs throbs at his words. Slowly, he pushes my legs apart. Because of my current condition I can't see him after he goes down.

With the swipe of his tongue a sudden moan leaves my mouth. All of his actions are slow and steady, making sure to reimplant the taste of me on his tongue. "Daaane. Let me suck up. I want your dïck in my mouth!" My body struggles against his hands, despite the immense amount of pleasure he's inflicting on me. He sits up from between my thighs.

"C'mere." Doing as he says I sit up. The only thing between us, besides my stomach, is his tall erection. Without hesitation I clamp my mouth around his cöck. He groans, knots his hands in my hair, and helps me take his entire length into my mouth. "Mhm, yes. Suck me clean, baby." His dirty words, plus the fact he still fits in my mouth, sends a surge of arousal through my body. Again.

One of hang hands starts massaging his balls. Without warning I'm on my back again. A smirk plays my lips as I watch Dane climb over me. "If I weren't so heavily pregnant I'd ride you so hard. You'd like that, right babe? I'm sure you want to tear my püssy apart, so go ahead." Once again my legs spread apart.