T W E N T Y T W O

"So, what colors are Alyssa and my dress going to be?" Nikol asks with a big smile. We're standing in the middle of the closest wedding store to the pack house.

"Black, Tay is in red," I answer just as woman comes over. Her eyes widen at the sight of me. "Before you start babbling we're here for fittings and for me to finally get to pick my dress." One week until my dream wedding. Nikol has become a strong friend of mine over the last two months. Last month we came in here to fit the girls. Taylor got a long gown with one strap on the left shoulder and a line of jewels going down her stomach. It's very flattering. Alyssa and Nikol got the same dress, a gown as well, with the entire bust area jeweled but it has the ombre effect, the clumps of jewels getting thinner and thinner until it finally reaches the bottom of the dress where there's finally none.

"This way Luna. The dresses are done," the woman smiles, still in shock. We're lead back to the dressing rooms. "The red dress is the first door, the two other in the following. The Nikol dress is the second one, Alyssa the third." I take a seat, my hands interlocked and resting on my stomach as the girls change.

Nikol comes hopping out first. The dress fits and is the right color black. "Good, change and take the dress." She hops back into her dressing room. Tay and Alyssa come out simultaneously. Again, they fit and are the right color. "Good, change and the the dress."

Soon we're in the bride dresses. "Is there something in particular you're looking for, Luna?"

"Short, sexy, flattering, off-white, and it has to be tailored today," I yell her while my hands run over all the dresses. She nods her head and flies away. "Well don't just stand there. The faster I find a dress the faster I get something to eat." The woman comes back with what looks like fifteen different dresses. I look each one over. "No, except his one." I grab the one dress and head into the dressing room.

It's short and off-white, just like I said. It's simple with lace on the bodice and a plain white top. I'm not one for sparkles and glitter. But it's a cute dress with little shiny stones embedded in the lace. I step out from the dressing room to gasps and a giggles.

"Good, change and take the dress," Taylor mocks with a point of a finger. I look in the mirror. I love it, but I've hardly looked at anything. But I'm soo hungry.

"I look fucking flawless." I spin and laugh. The ding if the door opening and closing has me looking over. My wolf starts jumping and yelling.

Get inside the dressing room! Dane's here. HIDE THE DRESS.

Without explaining I jump right back into the dressing room. I slip right back in my black romper. Someone knocks on the door. "Baby, I know you're in there." The door opens, leaving me face to chest with Dane.

"Dane Edward (A/N: Did I already give him a middle name?) Thorn! You know I don't want you seeing my dress until we get married. How dare you come in here, use your alpha title, and get that poor star struck woman to let you see me? Honestly, I fucking told you that this is a very important day for me. If you don't love me anymore just say it!"

His eyes widen and his hands fly up in surrender. "Woah, I just came to see if you want to go out for dinner now." All anger that covers my face is gone within seconds.

"I could eat," I smile. "Taylor would you ring the dress up for me and keep it in your closet?" She gives me a thumbs up as my hand is taken by Dane's. We all exchange goodbye as we part ways. "So, where are we going to go eat?"

"I was thinking we could squeeze in a little date before the wedding," he tells me with a smile. I gaze up at him. The way the sun is hitting his face makes his looks angelic. His black hair shines just as bright as blonde hair would. I absolutely adore his honey eyes. So warm and loving, but at times become dark with lust or anger. He's a sexy man, but sometimes I forget that he is, indeed, a man.

"I love you," I whisper. With out hands together my head leans on his arm as we walk. "I love you so much, I just want you to know that." He breaks out hands apart. One of his arms comes around my waist, pulling me to him.

"I already know. But just in case you don't know, I love you too." We smile at each other as we approach a small picnic. "Ta-da! Here's our little afternoon date. I'm going to bured in my work for the next few days. So, I want to have some time with you before I'm drowning." Carefully I sit on the ground. My legs wide open, because my stomach doesn't allow anything less. One of my hands rests on my stomach, the other on the ground behind me so I can lean back a little.

"Thank you. Did you bring pickles?" I ask him, my eyes scanning the ground. He opens the picnic basket to pull out a big jar of sweet pickles. I make grabby hands, but he won't give it to me. "Daaaane."

"Tisk, tisk, Darcy. I can't let you lift a finger. Open wide." My jaw drops and he places a piece of pickle in my mouth. A satisfied grin takes up half of my face. We continue to feed each other until the sun starts to set.

My body is pressed against Dane's as we watch the sun set. Soon enough we're making our way back to the pack. I can, physically, shift but there's a chance that shifting will put me into premature labor, since I'm seven months in. I already look too big to function, soon Doctor Jake thinks I'm going to need to be bed rested. Simply because my back won't be able to sustain all the pressure being nine months pregnant. Dane strolls beside me, one hand rubbing circles in my aching back, the other at his side.

The pack house comes into view and a sigh of relief leaves my lips. I might explode if I don't get into bed for the night. We reach the den and my shoes are taken off immediately.

"Dane," I call. "Can you get the heating pad? Please? And the ice pack. Oh, and a cupcake!" He nods, gives me a little kiss on my lips, and moves to the little kitchen area in the den. It's just a refrigerator and a stove. I climb into bed, stripped of clothes, in my underwear and bra. My very swollen stomach looks like a giant hill when I'm laying on my back. I swear, if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be so horny. What have I done telling Dane no sex?

As soon as I hit six months all I wanted to do was fuck Dane until I couldn't tell up from down.

"Here you go, baby girl," Dane coos slightly. I sit up so he can put the big heating patch on my lower back, then lay back down so the ice can go on my feet, and the cupcake on my stomach. "I think we should postpone the wedding until after the babies. You look like you're about to pop. And I say all this with love, before you start tearing me apart."

I scowl at him. "You actually think I'm postponing my dream wedding because I'm pregnant? You're fucking kidding, right?" Dand shakes his head. "No. We are getting married, then coming back here so we can have sex. There's no way I'm waiting any longer." A smirk captures Dane's lips.

"Oh, so you want to get married simply because you want my dïck?"

"That's part of it," I admit with a smile. "As much as I love this chat. I'm sleepy. Go shower and come back." He gives me a salute before leaving to the bathroom.

➖✖➖ (one week later)

"GET UP! IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!"

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, WELL I THINK IT'S SHORT.
CAN'T REALLY TELL.