T W E N T Y O N E

"No. That's all wrong," I tisk at the woman. Dane hired a woman to help Taylor and I plan the wedding. She brought pearl white table covers instead of off-white. If she doesn't get the right shade of white that I want she's going to die. This is my wedding and everything will be perfect.

"Luna, if I may-."

"Well you can't," I cut her off with a glare. "I want off-fucking-white! It won't match my color scheme if I have pearl! My dress is off-white, the table cloths need to be off-white. The chairs need to be black, pitch black. And the center pieces need to be red, rose red. Those are my wedding colors. I want everything to match. If you can't do that the door is behind you."

Taylor grabs my hand and excuses us from the woman, who's nearly in tears. "Really? She was just trying to be nice." I cross my arms.

"When a stranger brings the wrong color table cloths to your wedding venue you'll see why I'm so angry," I scoff. Taylor cups my face so we can look each other in the eye.

"You're almost five months pregnant. Being this stressed isn't healthy for you or the babies. Just relax, she's a professional. Wolves make mistakes too, not everyone is perfect." She makes me take a few deep breathes before returning. Taylor apologizes for me as I roll my eyes. My eyes fall on the center pieces she's making.

"Are these the center piece for the tables?" The woman nods, fearful I should add. I grab the vase with the black and white sand on the bottom and a few fake roses in it. Tear spring to my eyes. "Oh these are perfect!" I pull the woman, who's name I could care less is, into a big hug. Surprised, she just hugs me back before getting back to work.

"So, who's going to be your second bridesmaid?" Taylor asks as I take a seat. My stomach is ridiculously big. It puts so much pressure on my feet they get soar after five minutes of standing. My hands rest on my stomach.

"I was thinking Alyssa Edwards," I shrug. Taylor raises an eyebrow. "Before you ask, she was Melody's best friend and we got along before Melody. . . well you know. She's only a few years younger than me. I want to rekindle our friendship."

"And if she says no?"

"I'm sure there's someone who wants to be part of my bridal party," I shrug. Taylor drapes an arm on my shoulders.

"Good, because I'm planning your bachelerorettes party," Taylor smirks. "I'm thinking pools, strippers, and nonalcoholic beverages. Thanks for getting pregnant, btw."

"You're welcome. I can assure you, this will be the first and last pregnancy of mine," I tell her. She laughs before standing up. I growl lowly. "I'm guessing it's time to get back."

"Mhm. Let's go." Taylor helps me up so we can walk back all the way across the room back to Miss Wedding Planner.

➖✖➖

"You want me to do what?" Alyssa asks with a dropped jaw. I'm standing before her, asking her to be one of my bridesmaids, since I now need three.

"I want you to be one of my bridesmaids," I shrug. She stumbles back for a second, like I just hit her or something. "If you don't want to-."

"Oh no, I want to. But why me?"

"Because we used to be friends," I tell her with a raised eyebrow. She shrugs but a small smile lifts her lips.

"When are the fittings? After that I'll stay out of your hair." I lick my tongue at her. Without another word I pull her out of her room, down the stairs, and push her next to Taylor. The two share a look but smile. There's the Alyssa Edwards I know.