T W O

Melody watches us, confusion on her face. Within seconds she storms over. She pulls me away from my mate, making him growl at her. She freezes. "What the hell, Darcy? You weren't having fun with Anthony so you went to steal my man?" I chuckle at her. Steal her man? Hon, he's mine if anything.

I pat her back. "Sweets, if anything he's mine. So buh-bye bitch." That must have snapped something in her because the next thing I know she slaps me. I don't move, my head doesn't move. But man does it sting like a Melody; like a bitch. Dane's hand reaches out and grips the back of my sister's dress.

"Next time you lay a hand on my mate you'll be out of this pack faster than you can apologize," he snarls. The way his eyes fire up and the small lip raise sets my whole body on fire. Furiously I grab Dane's shirt. The fabric seems to rip right under my fingers. His eight pack is exposed and I need him. I need him now. I pull his lips to mine. He lets go of my sister so his arms can wind around me. "Bed-Bedroom?" His lips attack my neck.

"Bedroom."

➖✖➖

This is the softest bed anyone has ever layed me on. The sheets are white but the quilt that covers it is black. There are the standard large white pillows with the cutest pillows to accompany. The smaller ones are black with white lace, and I must say I've never screwed a guy in a fancy bed like this. Dane's large figure hovers over me. I must say, if he wasn't a werewolf I'd mistake him for one of those bear creatures Mama used to always tell me about. She even dated one, she said he was the second best lay of her life, after my father after all.

His soft lips suck on my neck. Automatically my back arches almost painfully to pull him closer. His hands push my stomach back down. He groans. "As much as I'd like to take you, we should get to know each other." I snort.

"You know I'm no virgin, right?" I snort again. "We could have sex until morning and I wouldn't fucking care." Dane rolls over so my body is laying on his. I can feel his erection pulsing through his pants. He stiffles a groan, but the way his adams apple bounces suggests he wants me. Dane's large hands grip my hips.

"Baby girl, I don't care if you'd slept with every wolf in this place. We're going to take this slow, for your sake," he tells me. "Now just talk to me. Tell me about yourself." His arms wind around my body.

Slowly information spills from my mouth. "I'm twenty two. I love the colors black and white. I have two sisters, one I love the other. . . eh. I don't wear dresses more than once. I don't like living here-." Immediately I stop talking. Maybe I said a little too much. My hand flies to my mouth. "That wasn't supposed to be said."

Dane's hand moves some of my hair behind my ear. "Why don't you like it here?"

"It's too crowded. I'm not one to have to share my whole life with two hundred other people. We have all this available land and no one has thought we should expand this damn pack house," I nearly spit out, but my voice is very harsh. The sharp sound of the lock striking midnight rings in my eyes. With a sigh I move from Dane's comfortable arms. "I gotta go get Harmony from the play room. Meaning, we cannot have a night to remember in your room." Dane looks around his room.

"You like this room?" He questions. I nod my head. A small smile is tossed my way. "Me too, I thought my mother would over decorate this bedroom. Oh, can we have a sleepover in your room?"

I chuckle, my hand making its way to his cheek. I like the rough hair on his face. It's scratchy and sexy. "Maybe another time. I've got to say, I think this room is a little boring." Hesitantly I tip toe to peck his cheek. Before he can react I slip from the room. A smile forms on my lips, even though the thought of leaving him makes me physically sick.