one

Niall's POV:

After Liam finished his work for the night, he took me to his home, his giant home, and he told me that I could either sleep with him or in a guest room. I immediately chose to sleep with him, of course.

So, we're in his room, which has a large flat screen T above a fireplace, a huge king-sized bed sat before it, a walk-in closet to the left of the gorgeous bed, which has clothes for me on one side and clothes for him on the other, and a nearby door that'd connected to his gigantic bathroom.

The bathroom has a large mirror that is behind a wide, marbled counter filled with all the bathroom essentials, and a shower that looks like a closet, because it's weirdly big. Liam said its for shower sex, which is nice, when we get to that point, but just thinking about it makes me want it sooner. Is that bad?

That's his room and bathroom as a whole though, then there's his kitchen which is quite large as well. It has a fully stocked fridge, a dishwasher, fully stocked cabinets, and a pantry filled with loads of delicious snacks, and sweets. Liam has plenty of candies in there. I might just live in it for a few days.

He doesn't have a living room though, which is understandable, since his room is like a living room, where we could eventually make love in. That's a whole different story.

Then there's a small little room where he can wash and dry his clothes, which is where Liam suggested to have sex, and God it sure is a deep good thought.

Why does Liam do this to me?

By now, after the tour, we're cuddling with only boxers on, and I'm admiring his body tattoos. He has a heart on each of his wrists, an arrow on his neck, and he has a dagger that goes all the way down his back, which I find extremely sexy.

He has more, but they're small tattoos. The most important one, to me, is his arrow because I could give him love bites where it's at. The thought is hot to me and a huge turn on for Liam.

"Hey, you hungry,” Liam asks me as he tangles his fingers in my hair.

"I am. I haven't ate or drank water in a while," I admit before chuckling as the dryness in my throat attacks me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get to the kitchen."

I nod softly before he gets up from the bed to then pick me up and carry me in his strong and bare arms.

He walks toward the kitchen while I hold him tightly. He keeps me in his grasp with a smile on his older face.

"Hey..." I spoke.

"Yes, Baby," he asked while setting me down on the counter, now standing in between my legs.

"Can you make me some nachos? I don't know why, but I've been craving them for a while." A blush crept on my face as he rubbed my bare sides.

"Anything for you." He kisses my cheek with his stubbled chin running against my hairless one, making me giggle.

He grabs the chips and cheese with a smile.

"Oh an one more thing, if it's not asking too much, can I have a phone? I've never had a phone in me life." My previous blush changed into a darker shade of red as Liam nodded.

"Of course. I actually already have one for you. Its in my room. I've kept a spare one for a few months now." I nod softly before getting up from the counter to go and grab my first ever phone.

I step into Liam's room and immediately see a phone on top of the fireplace, where there's a little space that Liam can set things down on. I click on on the power button to see it's already turned on, and there's a background of him shirtless on his bed, looking into the camera with his brown eyes. "So I can always look at him if I'm lost..." I whisper to myself with a soft smile.