Chapter 26: Paradise - Forever (3)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

"Baby wake up!" Meek was fast asleep. His head was on my breasts with his arm across my pussy. We just came back from the beach and we were both tired, so we fell asleep on the couch.

He groaned every once and a while but he ain't wake up yet. I knew what to do.

I got up from my previous spot and laid his head on a pillow. I straddled him and whined my hips all over Meek Jr. When that didn't work, I grabbed his penis and placed kisses all over, leaving pink lipstick stains all around.

· · · ·

"Damn nic, you know me too well," she laughed and pecked my lips. "Because I love you," ... "I love you too" I looked at the time on my rolex watch.

8:30 pm

It was getting late already. I sighed and ran my hair through her hair.

"I wish we could just stay here forever," She blurted out. "Me too baby but our careers our just starting. Maybe when we are old people we can come live here," she smiled as I pecked her lips.

As I was about to pull away she deepened the kiss, adding hella tongue. She pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

Damn I love this girl so much.

· · · ·

I was real shocked when he started talking about our future. We still young. I just turned 22 the other day.

"Watchu thinking about, beautiful?" ... "I'm just shocked that you started talking about our future already," I said honestly. "Baby, I wasn't joking when I said that We forever," I smiled and pecked his cheek. "I love you," ... "I love you too" I said.

"Ok well i'ma have a shower now.." I still remember that bet we made. I knew it wouldn't last long. Sex with Meek never gets boring... it gets better. He always pleases me and I always please him.

"Umm okay" I laughed a little and rubbed my belly while walking up the stairs. I grabbed a thong and bra. Then went to the shower. I stripped down to my naked, pregnant body and walked into the shower.

The warm, refreshing water took over my body. I was at peace. What would make it better was if my husband was with me. But like I said before, I am a hustler. Gotta get that money. Even if its only 100 dollars. My husband will always come before money, but I'm gonna show him how long I can go without good dick.

I rinsed the soap off of my body, caressing my belly while walking out. I turned the tap off and grabbed my towel to clean off. I rubbed my lotion on my body and put the thong and bra on.

I walked back to our bedroom and found a bright blue crop top to wear. I didn't bother with shorts, since I was tryna tease Meek. I grabbed my phone and laid down on the bed.

· · · ·

I just finished having a shower, so I walked into our bedroom and my eyes never left what I saw laid out on my bed.

Nicki. Is. Sexy. As. Fuck.

She really tryna tease me. Well, 2 can play at that game.

Shit!

Lil Homie was all hard. Ain't no way of covering that shit. Feeling frustrated, I turned around and headed to the bathroom, not before grabbing my Versace cologne.

I sprayed it around my body, knowing that Nicki will melt into me. I brushed my waves and looked over myself. She can't resist this.

I walked back to the bedroom and Nicki was in the same spot. She didn't realize that I was staring at her. After a few minutes of silence and un-noticed staring, her eyes finally met mine.

· · · ·

This nigga tryna make me spring a leak in my thong?!?! How tf can I resist that.

Onika, keep your chill.

I left my deep trance and shook it off. I casually stroked my hair. I think Meek could probably notice that my thong's colour suddenly went darker and wet, because he approached the bed with a cheesy ass grin.
Fuck is this nigga cheesing for?!
He find this shit funny? Oh hell nah.

"Whats happening, ma?" A shiver ventured down my spine. He knows I love it when he says that.
His deep Philly accent always pleased me and my panties .
His lips always suprised my lips and my 'precious' lips .

"Watchu thinking about?" ... "Nothing baby," I couldn't tell him that I was thinking about his sexiness.

"Mmm ok," I pecked his lips. He deepened it and ran his warm, red, wet, minty tongue over mine . As I was about to get my tongue involved, he pulled away, leaving my tongue in the air.

"Night baby,"
I was real tired, so I would save all my teasing for tomorrow.

"How long will you love me?"
He asked.

I rested my head on his bare chest, letring him stroke my black curls.

"Forever"

___________

Onika Tanya Maraj-Williams, you need to show us a close up of that DC/Pinkprint necklace you got there..
Omeeka is goalzz guys

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.