Chapter 20: Last night of freedom

|Enjoy!|

__________

Nicki

We are in Las Vegas and I am getting married tomorrow. I cannot wait! Tonight was my last night before a life long commitment to the man I love. Never in a million years, did I ever think I would fall for someone the same way as Aaron, but I fallen deeper in love with meek.

I slowly raised up out of bed. I released a long ass yawn, and snuggled back up to Meek. He buried his head in my neck and placed his free hand on my stomach. I smiled and decided to get more sleep, since it was only 5:00 in the morning. Just as I was about to let my head drop onto the pillow, my phone rang. I quickly picked it up and saw that it was Aaron.

I didn't save his number, but I memorized the ending of it so I would know if I should pick up or not. I turned my phone on silent, put it into the charger (15% battery) and went back to sleep with Meek in the same position. I got comfy in his embrace and let his fresh smell take over my nose. He kissed the back of my neck, but his eyes were still closed. I finally closed my eyes and slept.

· · · ·

I woke up and smiled over at my queen and the position we were in. She looked real peaceful too. I was fully awake and ready for today. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her stomach. She must have been in a deep sleep, because she was still fast asleep. I decided to get outta bed and make breakfast.

I slowly and carefully shoved bed sheets off my body and onto Nicki so she could keep warm in the cold. I got outta bed and opened the curtains, revealing a new day. It was still kinda dark out there too. I grabbed my underwear from out of my draw and went to the shower.

I stripped down to my naked body and let the warm water sooth my body. I grabbed my flannel and squirted my shower gel on it. I wiped all around my body and rinsed off. I turned off the taps and walked out. I dried off and rubbed my lotion on my body. I put my under wear on, brushed my teeth and put my robe on so I could go downstairs.

· · · ·

I woke up as the smell of a yummy breakfast took over my nose. I smiled down at my baby bump, "Morning snugga bear!" I said sweetly. I rubbed my belly in circles and carefully got out of bed. I fixed the sheets and went for a shower.

I grabbed my thong and bra. I walked to the shower and stripped down to my bare, pregnant belly. I felt like I was in my own world as the water hit every spot on my body. I put some of my shower gel on my flannel and rubbed all around my belly first.

I patted my developing stomach and washed the rest of my body. When I was done, I came out of the shower and turned it off. I dried off and spread my lotion around my body. I brushed my perfect teeth. I grabbed my thong and bra, and put them on. I grabbed my pink hooded robe and went downstairs.

I saw Meek's fine ass sitting at the table. I saw a plate for me too.

"Good Morning baby" ... "Morning beautiful," I blushed because I loved it when he said that. "Ahh there is that beautiful smile I love to see," he always knew the right ways to make me feel like the only girl in the world. "Thank you for everything" ... "Watchu mean?" He asked, "For making me feel special and for making me feel like a queen" I admitted, "You are special and you are a queen... your MY queen and you are VERY special, you heard me?" ... "Yea." I carried on eating my bacon while admiring his features. I literally loved everything about him. He has that hard image, but on the inside he is a really genuine and kind hearted guy, which is very rare to find these days.

"What u staring at baby?" He asked.

"You." He chuckled and rubbed my thigh, "I love you" ... "I love you even more" He said back. I smiled and sipped on the last of my mango juice.

"What you waiting for big daddy?" I asked in my sexy voice. I know he loves when I do that shit. I noticed Rihmeek the II started to get excited. Maybe even more than Meek the I !!

"Nah Nic stop it" I grinned because I knew what I was doing, and it always works.

"Ok daddy" I disobeyed and ran up the stairs like a kid running from they momma when they in trouble. I heard him say something downstairs, it sounded as if he was tryna get smart with me, well if so then 2 can play at the game. As he walked upstairs, I was looking for some clothes to wear.

I put on a black jumper styled crop top, light blue acid wash jeans and my timberlands. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put my gel on the sides of my hair. (Outfit in the media). I packed my outfit for tonight, (You will see it in part 2 of this chapter) sprayed some perfume on and went on my phone.

||Group chat|| N = Nicki · S = Sherika · T = Thembi · C = Candi ·

N: Morning girlss

S: Morning nikaa

T: Morning baby dolls

C: Morning crazies

N: Lol we crazy. But when ya'll picking me up?

S: Give us 10 minutes

N: Ok x love you girlss

T: Love u too

S: love ya more nika

C: love u more baby dolly

N: Bye ya'll

I came off the chat and locked my phone. I grabbed my black Michael kors bag and went to see what meek was doing.

· · · ·

I was wearing a black polo shirt, black jeans, black timbs, black snap cap and a black coat to top it off. I know Nicki loved if when I was wearing black. When she saw me her mouth dropped.

"Oh hey baby!" I acted as if I wasn't enjoying every moment. "Bitch.." she mumbled. "What was that Onika?" ... "Nun." She simply replied.

"I'm finna go now baby but I will see you at the alter tomorrow" I said.

"Okay baby. I love you and stay outta trouble and don't get drunk" ... "I should be saying that to you.. Anyway gimme kiss" She poked her lips out for a sweet kiss. When I tried to pull away, she deepened it. We were at a tongue war for about 5 minutes. I pulled away for  breath and pecked her cheek.

"Love you baby" ... "Love you more, bye!" she said. I smiled and waved back. I watched her as she left.

__________

Part 2 coming soon! I changed my style of writing just a bit. You guys like it?

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.