Chapter 32: Screaming Game

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

"Where tf is he?!" I whisper yelled. Me, rika, thembi, candi, Jelani, Tyrone and 4 of my male friends from Queens were searching for Aaron. We literally raided his so called house. There wasn't much to raid though.

"He was here!" Jelani said while knocking Aaron's furniture down, "We gotta split up.." I suggested.

"Yo what the fuck!?" I heard a familiar voice say from the top of the staircase. I turned around and my eyes were in check with Aaron's eyes. I stood back. Jelani stood in front of me and my girls along with the other boys.

"Well well... look what the cat dragged in."

· · · ·

I'm now in Queens with Tak, Chino and Pmon. I swear, as soon as I find Nicki, she's gonna have 100 questions to be answering.

"Fuck!" Tak yelled, "What, nigga?!" ... "None of them picking up they damn phones!!" Great. Now how the hell are we gonna find out where they are??

"Why are they even out here?" Asked Pmon, "Don't you remember?" ... "No- ohhhhh!" I nodded my head and flopped down on the couch.

I threw my head onto my hands and thought about my next move.
I know she will answer if she sees my name, but what if she doesn't because I shouted at her? I instantly felt horrible. I know she doesn't like being shouted at, but she was lying. She had a choice. To be honest or lie. But she lied, which isn't the good choice at all.

My mind was telling me to call her, but my heart was telling me to find her myself. Even if it means that I have to ask every person in Queens then so be it. I just want my baby back. In my arms.. cuddling all up on me. I finally made up my mind.

· · · ·

"So you knocked up already.. but yo hoe ass couldn't fucking give me a baby?!" He hasn't changed at all. Still as selfish and as ride as ever. But as soon as I heard the word "hoe" leave his mouth, I instantly became heated up.

"The fuck did yo yellow ass just say?!" ... "You heard me," I punched him dead in his face. He ducked down, while holding the bloody patch which was now on his face. He slowly raised back up and approached me.

Jelani pushed him to the ground, "Nika don't cry. Your fine!" Candi exclaimed, "Nicki?" Thembi waved her hand in my face. I was in deep thougut.

Why did I fall for this man?

What attracted me to him?

How was I so in love with him?

I guess I wil never find the answers but, they will always be heavily on my mind.

"Nika?" ... "Huh? Yeah yeah I was just.." they gave me the -yeah-we-know- look. I smiled. Then I realised how the room was quiet.

Where they at? We searched everywhere except from the garden.

The intense sound of punches and kicks were heard. Aaron was no longer there. Lani and the boys were on the floor. Bruises all over, cuts, blood.. evr'thang.

"ONIKA!?!?" Just as I was about to help Jelani and the boys up, I hear a deep, pissed phillu accent shout my name. I turned around and saw Meek. His eyes were red, his veins were popping out through his head and he had streams of sweat racing down his face.

"Baby..." he shook his head "no" and walked up to me.

I noticed his boys there too, "Man thats not how you treat a lady.." says Tyrone. I swear this nigga don't know Meek if he has the balls to say that shit.