Chapter 45: Tell me

|I'm backkkk!!|

· · · ·

Nicki: Shhhh baby!

Aaliyah: *stares at Nicki*

I was bouncing Liyah on my hip, trying to calm her down. Its 5 in the morning and she just needed some attention.

Aaliyah: *holds Nicki's breast with both hands and sucks on it*

I smiled down at her when I felt strong firm hands wrap around my waist. I looked down and saw alot of tattoos.

Nicki: Babyyy!!

Rihmeek: You thought I wasn't gon wake up?

He had to go to the studio very late last night and ended up coming home at a late time.

Nicki: Maybeee

I pecked his lips and watched as Liyah fell asleep in my arms. She's 1 month old now. I swear this child is my source of happiness. All I have to do is look at her and a burning sensation enters my body.

Rihmeek has been so great with her ever since she was born.

Meek: You know I love both of you?

Nicki: Mhm *Rocking liyah*

Aaliyah: mmm

· · · ·

"Rihmeeeek wake uppppp!!" She shook the bed and I still wouldn't budge. She straddled me and stroked my penis. Thats the only thing that can wake me up.

"Aye aye i'm up baby!" she pecked my cheek.

"The chasers are coming with rika" I nodded and picked up Liyah, who was sitting in her bouncer.

Aaliyah: adaaaa!! *grabs his nose*

Meek: *pecks her belly button*

Nicki: aww!

She snapped a pic and finished putting her clothes on. I am taking them for a suprise today, just to show Liyah and Nicki how much love I have for both of them.

"Baby did you get Liyah cleaned up?" ... "Yeah she clean"

Meek: We gone have you all swagged out lil mama!

Aaliyah: *starts getting excited*

I dressed her in a pink DC baby suit, some white jordans and one of the bracelets that Pmon got her.

"Awwwww my babygirl!!" Nicki squealed as she looked at Aaliyah.

Meek: She getting big already!

Nicki: *pecks her forehead*

Aaliyah: amaa?

Nicki: yes baby?

Aaliyah: *reaches for Nicki's breast*

I was wearing a DC shirt, some sweatpants and pumas. I watched Nicki and Aaliyah and just thought how lucky I was to have them in my life.

· · · ·

I was dressed in a white tank top, black leggings and my black jordan 6's. My hair was in a messy bun.

As liyah was slowly drifting off, I felt a pair of eyes observing me. I turned around.

"Yes Baby?" I say to him, "Nothing, ma. Just admiring you two" I blushed and looked down at her. She was asleep now. I carried her and carefully put her into her car seat. Rihmeek said that we are going somewhere. Just us as a family.

"Baby we are readyy!" ... "Ok lets go" he took the carrier from my hand and we walked downstairs.

__________

Short ass chapter.. so so so sorry for being gone for a while. I had writers block but I am back! But like I said, I won't be updating as much as I used to because of my schedule but Ima try update again today.

Thanks for 20.1k views btw. Love all of u!

Commemt.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.