Chapter 18: The new addition

|Enjoy!|

___________

Meek

I woke up tot the sound of my loud ass alarm going off. I stopped if and saw I got a text from Rozay.

// = Meek  \\ = Rozay

\\ = Come to the studio at 12 pm

// = Ard i'ma be there

I turned off my phone and put it back on my drawer. I accidentally made a louder noise than planned, which made Onika wake up.

· · · ·

I slowly started waking up as I heard something drop. I rested my head on the headboard and saw meek picking up his phone, "Morning baby" I said. I kissed his cheek, "Morning precious," I blushed and rubbed my belly. I laid back down and heard my phone ring.

// = Nicki  \\ = Sherika

\\ = Morning nika! Remember the appointment today at 11pm

// = Morning rika! Don't worry I won't forget

\\ = See you soon

// = Yeah bye baby

I went to my home screen and turn off my phone. I plugged it in the charger, "Who was that baby?" Asked meek "Rika," I said truthfully, "Oh yeah you got the appointment for her" he said. I nodded and looked over at the time. It was already 10:00, "Shit!" I went to the shower and squirted the new shower gel I got yesterday for Christmas. I rubbed it all over my body and rinsed it off.

I walked out the shower, dried off, rubbed my lotion around and put my thong and bra on. I put my robe on too and went downstairs. I had no time for anything big, so I made cereal instead. I put the bowl in the dishwasher and went back upstairs.

Meek was in bed on his phone, "Who you talking to baby?" I asked. He came back to reality, "Rozay said he thinking about signing me, but I need to show him what I can do.. so im going to the studio" he said, "Awww my babyyy! Good luck" I said. I kissed his lips and took my robe off.

· · · ·

I felt Lil Lil Homie go hard as I admired her perfect figure. Before I could hide my erection, she turned around and licked her lips. I grinned while still attempting to cover it up, "What?!" I asked as if I ain't know what she was staring at, "I see ya dick print.." she busted out laughing and walked to her closet.

~

She came out wearing black sweat pants, a black and white nike hoodi and black air force 2's, "Come here ma" she smirked and walked over to me, swaying her hips at each move she made, "Yes daddy?" She asked in her baby voice. She knew what that did to me, "Oh you g'on get it!" I said. She smiled and fiddled with her hair, "Bitch ass" she mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear shit, "What u say Onika?" She giggled , "Nothing daddy" I smiled and smacked her ass. She turned around holding it, "RIHMEEK THAT SHIT HURTS!" She screamed, "Sorry baby" she smiled and kissed my neck. She rubbed on my erect penis and stuck her hand into my underwear. I started grunting and then she pulled it out, "Love you" she teased, "Grrr" she walked away smiling as I layed back down.

· · · ·

I did my light makeup, and let my hair flow freely down my back. Meek was asleep, so I kissed his cheek and grabbed my keys. I hopped into the Range and drove off.

After about 20 minutes of left turns and right turns, I was at the hospital. I parked the car, took off my seat belt and rubbed my belly. I took the keys out and locked my car. I walked to the hospital entrance and saw rika and tak sitting apart from eachother. I walked over to rika, "Whats wrong rika?" I asked, "H-He cheated.." she said. I rubbed her belly, "Listen baby, I know the feeling your feeling. Heartbreak. But you gotta stay strong for this baby, ok?" I asked. She nodded and patted my stomach, "Hows my god child?" She asked, "He/She is fine.. how's my god child?" I asked, "Fine" I nodded and noticed tak staring into space.