Chapter 27: Last Day - Paradise (4)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

This damn alarm! I shot up from my pillow turned it off real quick so that it wouldn't startle Nicki and wake her from her sleep. I reached over to her side of the bed placed a kiss on her jaw line.

She looks so angelic when she asleep. I still thank god that I have been given something/someone irreplaceable.
I was in a deep trance. I admire Nicki in every way possible.
I love how we both understand each other and keep it 100 when we are together. Most of these girls are really different. Nicki is a rare kind, which I loved.

As more thoughts raced throught my mind, I saw Onika fluttering her eyes open.

· · · ·

When I woke up, Meek was staring at me as if something or someone is weighing heavily on his heart, "Hey baby," I said, trying to lighten up the mood. "Morning gorgeous," He said in his deep philly accent. In the morning his voice is really raspy and I find it so sexy and sweet.
I blushed every time those words left his mouth.
His romantic gestures always dug a hole in my heart and it always got deeper.

I'm falling real hard for this man.

"I love you baby,"
He says. I think he noticed the worried/loving face I was holding.

"I love you too. Are you okay?" I asked, "Yeah i'm straight."

"You looking like you got something real heavy sitting on your heart," ... "I'm just so thankful that god sent you to me.. it almost seems like a dream. I admire you for everything. You always keep it 100 with me.. and that always draws me closer and closer to you. Its very rare that you find a girl like you," I blushed at all those words.

"It's the same to you Rihmeek,"
I said.

"But you don't worry about me. Thats my job to worry. I worry for both of us and that baby. You just carry on being beautiful baby."

I swear he doesn't know his affect on me. I have never felt so in love. My first love was complicated, but I think it was because I LOVED him, but I wasn't IN LOVE with him. Thats the only difference.

"Thank you baby,"
He helped me out of bed. I am now 2 months pregnant. My appointment is tomorrow and today is our last day in Hawaii.

· · · ·

I dressed into a white crop top and a matching pencil skirt. Me and Rihmeek are going out to a restaurant to top off our honeymoon. Since i'm pregnant, I can't really wear heels like I used to, so now I would either wear sneakers or sandals.. anything except from heels.

I put on my white and silver open toe sandals. My toe nails were painted blue, along with my nails. My hair was still slightly curled from yesterday, so I swept it to one side. I put my diamond earrings on, along with the necklace that Meek got me for my birthday. (Outfit in the media) I looked over my body in the mirror.

Well Damn Nicki!

As I looked again into the mirror, I felt Meek's strong arms caressing my baby bump. It shows a little more now. I placed my small hands over his and looked at us in the mirror.

"You look great baby," ... "So do you Rihmeek,"

· · · ·

I loved hearing her call me that. Its so sexy hearing her thick Queens accent along with it. I lowered my head a little a kissed her right in the middle of her dark straight hair.

"Babyyy," She moaned, "Onikaaa," I say, mocking her. She playfully hit me on my chest making us both walk away with laughter. I sprayed my cologne on and unplugged my phone from the charger.

Nicki was still doing her makeup. Even though she don't need that shit, she still use it.

"Baby, you don't need that shit and you know it,"
I said.

"Now if i have THIS face, why would u not cover it up?" ... "Nah baby don't even say that shit. We both know that your the most beautiful human that exists," She was blushing real hard now, "If you don't know that, i'ma tell you all the time so that you don't forget,"

· · · ·

I was blushing real hard. That expression hardly ever left when I was around Meek. That's what attracts me to him.
He always puts me first and encourages me. No man has ever acted this way towards me. Thats how you know that Meek is a keeper.

"What you thinking about, ma?" ... "You." He chuckled, "Forreal baby. The way you treat me just makes me even more attracted to you," he held my chin so we were face to face.

"I love you and i'ma carrying doing that stuff, because its true," ... "I love you too" we connected lips for a while. He ran his tongue over mine and rubbed on my thighs.

Remember Onika.. The bet.

I sighed and pulled away.

"Baby.. the bet," he sighed and rested his head on my thighs ... "Damn baby you geyltting thick asf," he stated, "I have always been this thick but I think its to do with the pregnancy too" I took my hand and rubbed his head.

"You ready to go?" ... "Yea"

· · · ·

2 hours later...

Me and Nicki were sitting and enjoying our deserts that the waiter had just served us. I had a chocolate cake and Nicki chose Lemon Drizzle. I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"I love you," ... "I love you too" I kissed her lips passionately, adding a little tongue. I got my other hand and put it under the table. I rubbed her wet pussy making her become even more wet.

"Lets get outta here," ... "Yeah c'mon," we walked out hand in hand to my black rolls royce.

· · · ·

I know we said no sex, because of the bet, but I couldn't hold in how horny I was. I needed him in me. NOW!

_________

Next chapter is on its way! Just wait on it. Sorry it took a bit longer for the update. I had to curse out the Drake fans smh.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.