Chapter 21: Last night of freedom (2)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

"Thembii!!" I yelled as me, rika and candi made our way through the night bus, "Whaatt?" She slurred. She looked real messed up and I notice one of the male strippers walk out from a door behind her. I know for sure that meek didn't hire male strippers. They must have come with the night bus. Please tell me she ain't do what I think she did.

"Thembi please don't tell me you did what I think you did" ... "Ok I woonn't" she slurred again. The smell of alcohol disinfected our noses. Chino won't be pleased if he finds out.

"Ok thembi go do what you need to do in the toilet," Sherika said, referring to vomitting. "Wash your mouth after," I carried on the sentence. "And have a nice nap before the night is over, ok?" Candi ordered. "Yesss!" She said, hyped up. Just incase, we sent Candi with her so she wouldn't do nothing like that again.

I turned around and admired the city lights, how they shined so bright. I was also in awe of the posh cars going by. I looked up at the sunset and thought

I wonder what Meek is up to..

I hope he is behaving himself..

As thoughts filled my mind, I got pulled back to reality by the fact that Meek was calling. My eyes lit up, which rika obviously noticed, "Go talk to him" she says. Without hesitation, I answer the call and walk to a private room so I can talk to him in piece. I locked the door and sat on one of the comfy chairs, while caressing my stomach.

· · · ·

I was happy when Nicki answered because I thought she would be having too much fun to answer me. I listened as her sweet voice soothed me.

// = Meek  \\ = Nicki

\\ Hey baby, I miss you

//Hey gorgeous. I miss you more.. what are you guys up to?

\\ Well thembi is drunk asf, but she asleep now. Me, Rika and our pregnant asses are relaxed and Candi is watching Thembi

// Damn thats alot. But please don't tell me Thembi..

\\ Umm.. promise you won't tell a soul tho.

// Yeah sure. I won't tell a soul

\\ She fucked one of the stripp-

// Strippers?!

\\ The night bus driver said that they come with the bus

// Nicki keep a distance or tell them to escort they ass out that bus door

\\ Ok baby I will. What you up to?

// I'm with the boys at the club.

\\ Meek..

// Don't worry nic. These hoes ain't shit compared to you and you know it. I only have eyes for you and you only. Understand?

\\ Ok baby

"Come on nika you can't be on the phone all night!" (Background)

// Well you get back to your night. I can hear Rika calling for you.

\\ Ok bye baby, love you!

// Love you more!

I cut the line and carried on with the night.

"Who was that?" Asked Tak, "My Queen" I said in all seriousness. He nodded and went back to doing what he was doing, "What time is it?" ... "10:00pm" I said to Chino, "Damn. Already?" I nodded and sipped on some of my drink, thinking about Nicki, as the loud music filled the air. As you looked down, all you would see is the colourful dance floor. I looked back up and saw that their was alot of hoes, so to keep my distance, I went into a private room with my boys.

· · · ·

"Mmm this food is dope!" Exclaimed Rika, "Yea I know!" ... "Ya'll pregnant, you think everything you eat is dope," claimed Candi. "Amen candi" Me and rika rolled our eyes. I suddenly got a text from the same unknown number. I grabbed my phone and went to one of the other rooms away from everyone else.

(Unknown) : Hey its me again. I got something for your ass. Just wait on it
Onika. You know that whatever I want, I always get.

I was scared as fuck. What does he mean. Should I tell meek?

Should I really?

I turned off my phone and went back to my girls.

"Where were you?" Thembi asked, "Umm I just went for the toilet.." I lied, "No onika. Be honest." I sighed, "Its Aaron" I gave her my phone and let her see what he said. I sat back and watched their facial expressions change.

"Nika you have to tell Meek.." I put my head in my hands and thought.

Should I tell him?

Should I hide it?

Where is he?

I broke out of thought for a moment. What if he's in..

"No. No. No!" ... "No what Nika?" Asked Candi, "What if he's in Queens?" ... "So what if he's in-" ... "Ohhhh!" Thembi realised  that if he's in Queens, where everything is failing, then he must have something to do with it. I rubbed my belly to sooth me so I wouldn't get up and do some shit that I would regret.

"Nika we need to go to Queens" ordered Rika, "Meek and Tak say we can't. Especially when we pregnant." She rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Since when you listen to them nic? Our streets is fucked up but you worried about people who are stopping you from saving your loved ones? Thats fucked up Nicki" Everything they was saying was correct, "Fine. But after the wedding" they nodded and the night bus finally parked at our hotel.

· · · ·

"Shit was lit!" I said while walking upstairs. I was talking to Tak, pmon and Chino.

"I know. Hope the girls are fine" Tak said.

"Nah G its cool. They from Queens they can handle shit" Chino stated.

"Yeah all Nicki gotta do is pull out her fists, that goes for all of them" we laughed and went our separate ways.

I went to my hotel room and took off my clothes. I grabbed my underwear and went to the shower.

|After the shower|

I layed down in my bed. It was different because Nicki wasn't there with me by my side. I had no one to bury my neck into and no one to kiss. All of that would have changed by tomorrow night. I thought for a while. I thought about our litlle family that we were in the process of making, but first of all my soon to be wife. Just thinking about Nicki made Meek the II get excited. I slowly drifted of to sleep, still thinking about her.

· · · ·

I said night to the girls a few minutes ago. I was now in bed, facing the ceiling and rubbing my belly. Thoughts and Images filled my mind. I thought about my future husband and our unborn child. Just the thought of Meek made me wet asf. I missed his touch and I missed his sweet words. I rubbed my belly as I slowly drifted off to sleep, still thinking about him.

_________

Next chapter is the wedding! Nicki's outfit for their night out is in the media.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.