Chapter 25: Paradise - Unbreakable (2)

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

I stepped out of the shower, leaving wet footprints on the marble bathroom floor. Meek was still fast asleep, so being the amazing wife that I am, i'm gonna make breakfast for us.

I wiped the wet drops of water off of my thick body. As I looked into the mirror, I glanced at my barely visable pregnant belly. I rubbed it and bent down to plant a kiss, right on the top.

"Morning snugga bunny!" I squealed, "I can't wait to meet you," I smiled, thinking about my child. Its first word, first steps. All of that stuff.

I rubbed lotion all over my body and put my bra and thong on. Before I put my thong on I looked over at my freshly waxed billion dollar pussy. I grabbed my robe and tied it. I put on my slippers and tip toed downstairs, so I wouldn't wakebup Meek.

· · · ·

I fluttered my eyes hoping to see my beautiful wife laying next to me. She wasn't there. I shot up outta bed and the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon hit my nose. As tempted as I was to run down there and be with Nicki, I needed to do my morning routine first.

While walking to my drawer, I felt the cold, refreshing winter breeze brush past me. I shivered. The faster I got my things, the better. After I grabbed them, I sprinted to the shower.

I was cold as fuck, so I made sure the water was more hot than cold. After a few seconds of waiting for the temperature to rise, I stepped in, leaving my robe and underpants behind.

I let the warm water splash all around my body. I looked down and noticed all the lipstick stains from earlier. I smiled. The cheesy grin that was stretched across my face, slowly faded away when I saw the marks being washed away.

"Shit!" I shouted. I then realized that wasn't our last love session.. well for now it wasn't. I rinsed off, leaving steam to fly out from the top of the shower. I stepped out, grabbed my towel and dried the water droplets off of my tatted, muscular body. I slipped my ethika boy shorts on and tied my robe.

· · · ·

As I was about to turn, 2 tatted, heavy arms started rubbing on my belly. Then I felt Meek's member on my ass crack. I smirked and rubbed on it.

"Morning baby," his deep philly accent vibrated through my ears, sending a slight chill down my spine, "Morning handsome," ... "Looks good," he said, referring to the breakfast.

"Yea I know," ... "Cocky much?" He asked, but with that stank ass attitude, "Lets make a bet" ... "Ok." ... "Lets see who can go the longest without sex," I said while fixing his plate, "If I win, you owe me 100 dollars, if YOU win, which most likely won't happen, I owe you 100 dollars. Deal?" ... "Deal. It will happen.. bitch," She mumbled that last bit, "Watchu say?" I asked, "Nun," as I was about to talk, I thought.

Words mean one thing, but actions mean another.

I ran upstairs and brought down her favourite pair of Jordans. I put them over the balcony, so she'd THINK I was gonna drop them.

"NO! Babyy I'm sorryyy," I chuckled and put them back where they belonged. I came back and saw her eating breakfast.

I kissed her forehead as she started blushing.

"Let me take you out tonight," ... "Yeah i'm in baby." ... "You didn't really have a choice.." we both shared a fit of laughter and resumed to eating.