Chapter 14: I need to make sure

|Enjoy!|

___________

PREGNANT (+)

· · · ·

Nicki

"No this can't be happening!" I screamed. I wasn't ready for a baby yet. I heard meek walk in. I hid the test and looked up at him, "What can't be happening?" He asks, "Umm nothing everything is fine" I lied. I got up and when he wasn't looking, I grabbed the test and ran out the bathroom, leaving him standing there. I hid the pregnancy in the cabinet in my guest room.

I wrapped myself into the bed covers and fell asleep.

Meek

What is she hiding? I need to find out. I walked to the guest room and the door was half open. I was gonna talk to her, but I thought I should give her some time to cool off so I walked in and kissed her forehead. She must've been in a deep sleep because she didnt move at all. I closed the door and walked back to the bedroom to sleep.

|-Next morning-|

Nicki

I stepped out the shower and looked down at my stomach. If I was really pregnant like the test said, then I must be really early so Meek wouldn't notice. I rubbed my lotion around my now dry body and brushed my teeth again because my breakfast took a toll on how if smelt. I still haven't talk to meek since yesterday's argument and I don't want to either.

I'm going to the Doctors to see if I actually am pregnant. I put on my bra, thong and left my hair curly. I walked to me and Meeks bedroom to pick out some clothes. He was still asleep. I wore black and grey nike sweat pants and a black t shirt. I put on my black jordan 6's and my black and leather quilted coat. (Outfit in the media) I grabbed my phone and my keys for the house and my car. I put my hood up and walked to the car. I took my hood off and put the key in the ignition. I drove out of the drive way and took a right turn to the hospital.

After a 20 minute drive, I was in the hospital waiting room. A nice looking spanish lady walked out, "Onika Maraj?" She called out. I walked over to her and followed her to the room.

· · · · · ·

"Ok" I said. She told me to urinate for her so she could check if I was actually pregnant. I did it and she exited the room. She came back with a wide smile on her face, "You are 1 month pregnant!" She squealed. My eyes widened and I rubbed my barely visable stomach, "Congratulations and remember to come back next month" she spoke, "Thank you, Nurse" she nodded at me and with that, I left.

· · · · ·

"Yo Rika!" I knocked on her door, "Coming!" She yelled from inside. She opened it and noticed me rubbing my belly, "Come in.." I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Tell me everything" I began to speak, "Well.." (gco) "NICKI!!" They screamed, "Hey girls!" I hugged them all as they sat down next to me, "As I was saying.. I'm 1 month pregnant.." the girls were in shock. They all started wiping tears and rubbing my belly, "Nic thats wonderful" Said Rika, "Congrats baby girl!" Squealed candi and thembi. I giggled and felt my phone vibrate and it was a phone call from Meek, "Thank you girls but I gotta take this," they nodded as I walked out the room

Meek- Nic where u at?

Nicki- I'm at Sherika's house.. as if you care..

Meek- Look nic I ain't got time for this. Just come home. We need to talk..

Nicki- Fine give me 10 minutes

Meek- Bye

I cut the line and walked back into the room, "Tell us everything" Said the girls in unison, "Me and Meek got into a argument yesterday because of how he was comparing me to other women and how "I'm the same as all of them" which made me upset. So I ran out the room and I kept on feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom a few times just to throw up. I took a shower and stuff then I took a pregnancy test and it said positive and here I am.." They looked very sorry for me. When I say things, its hard to keep up but these are the only people that can understand everything and anything I say or do and thats why I love them soo much.

"Girl get my keys!" Shouted Thembi. I laughed and sat her ass down. "Nah nic we need to talk to him.." sherika stated. "What was he actin like?" Asked Candi, "He was acting like nothing happened.." I realized that it was way past 10 minutes so I had to get going.

"Guys I gotta get going" I said. "Stay strong nika" said sherika and thembi, "We love you nic!" Said Candi. I hugged them and said, "I love you guys too" I walked out the door and ran to my car.

· · · · ·

"Meek IT AIN'T MY FAULT!" I yelled, "You know what nic? It is your fault.. for making promises that u can't keep!" What a hypocrite. He did the exact same thing, "I DID NOT MAKE A FUCKING PROMISE! I DID NOT SAY "I PROMISE" TO NOTHING AT ALL! YOU THE ONE THAT MADE A PROMISE AND DIDN'T KEEP IT." I yelled. I heard him mumble something, "What was that?" He stayed silent, "What I thought" I took off my engagement ring and my promise ring and threw them at him.

I am so hurt.

· · · · · ·

Ok this is the 3rd and FINAL update for today! I am in a really good mood thats why you got nor