Chapter 13: Just GO!

|Enjoy!|

____________

Nicki

I'm so pissed at Meek right now. He promised me that he would be civil with Drake but he lied straight to my face, "Nicki.." Meek said. I ignored him and carried on driving. He touched my thigh, which really wasn't helping at all. I pushed his hand away and looked straight ahead. I turned right and parked in my driveway. I took off my seatbelt and got out the car. I ran to the front door and closed the door behind me. I dropped my house keys on the sofa and ran upstairs to our bedroom. I took off my hoodie and went to the bathroom. I felt really sick. I bent over the toilet and threw up in side.

Meek

I ran into the bathroom and saw Nicki bent over the toilet throwing up. I held her hair up for her. She finished throwing up and flushed the toilet. She looked back at me with anger and sadness filled in her eyes. I sighed as she walked over to the sink to wash out her mouth. I promised her to be civil with drake but I let my anger get the best of me. I am so angry at myself.

Nicki

I walked back to our bedroom and layed down on the bed with tears falling from my eyes. I heard Meek get nearer and nearer to me so I turned around so he couldn't see me, "Nic just stop," he said, which didn't make a anything better at all, "How about YOU stop making your anger take control of YOUR actions!!" I yelled. He looked at me with fear and guilt in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and rested my head back down, "Nicki don't tell me you sticking up for this nigga.." Meek blurted out. I stood up and walked over to him, "So what if I am?" I said with a little bit of disgust and attitude in my voice. He glared at me, "This attitude wasn't called for you know" he said, "Meek I've had it with you. You just tryna hide the fact that you PROMISED me to be civil bu-" (gco) "No nic! Stop tryna play the victim. Sure just put the blame on me. Its cool I will take the blame. Thats all you women do; You just let men take the blame for you all the time. I thought u was different but clearly you aren't, your the same as a the other women!" I was in tears. I ran out the room and layed down in guest room all by myself. I locked the dood behind me and cried. I started to feel sick again, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I held my hair by myself this time. I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth again.

It was 7 pm so I decided to get an early night. Before I could start taking off my clothes to go to the shower, I threw up in the toilet again. I brushed my teeth this time and washed my face. I stripped down to my naked body and hopped into the shower.

After having my nice and relaxed shower, I dried myself and put my lotion on. I put on my white sports bra and my white shorts. My breath still stunk so I brushed my teeth again. My belly really hurts so it could only mean one thing.

I walked over to the cabinet and took out one of my pregnancy tests...

· · · · · · · · ·

Ooohhhhh!! Ya'll just be happy that I am in a great mood and you might be getting a 3rd update today, but It will be short. The pic of the engagement ring is in the media.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.

Hood Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें