Chapter 28: Back In Philly

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

We walked back into our Philly condo and it was pitch black. I gripped onto Meek's firm wrists so I wouldn't fall.

"Babyy," I whined. He looked down at me and chuckled. I pouted at him, making him peck my lips. We ended up making out for about 4, long, enjoyable minutes. Suddenly, in the middle of our heated session, the light turned on making me open my eyes, still kissing Meek.

"So bitch how your holiday go?" Says candi as she emerged from behind the curtains. Just as wise words were gonna leave my mouth, everyone sprung out from all over the room.

"Oh hey! Thanks for making your selves comfy!" ... "Omgg I missed ya'll sooo much!" I ran over and hugged rika. Our baby bumps touched.

"Man they already communicating" ... "Yea" Rika said.

"Bitchhh!" Squealed candi and thembi, "Hoesss!" We laughed because its what our moms once said to eachother.

"How your holiday go?" Asked Tak, "Judging by Nicki's fresh attitude.." I quickly slapped the back of Pmon's head. "As pmon was saying... You give my girl some of dat sacred sausage?" ... "Rika you do the most! Worry about you and yo man sex life," She rolled her eyes.

"My niggaaa nickii!" Bellowed Chino, "You already know" I side hugged him and sat on Meek's lap.

"Baby?" ... "Yes Queen?" He replied. "You owe me 100 dollars," he huffed and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Oh.. you remembered that?" ... "You already know," he handed me a stack with a total of $100.

I leaned down and pecked his soft, plump, big juicy lips. As I pulled away, I got a phone call from an unknown number.

// = Nicki \\ = Lil Herb

// Hello?

\\ Oh hey Nicki

// Ohh Herb! You got a new number?

\\ Yea. But I need you to get on this track

// Yeah sure. Name?

\\ Chi-Raq

// Dope. When you need me in the studio by?

\\ When can you come?

// Wellll, I'm 2 months pregnant and tomorrow I need to go check up on the child, so I can do it tomorrow after the appointment or the day after

\\ Well I need you tomorrow.

// Ok. Text me the time. Byee!

\\ Bye nic and congrats on the baby!

// Thank you!

I cut the phone off and looked around to Meek.

· · · ·

As I was talking to Tak and Candi, Nicki cut her phone off and looked up at me, "Baby I gotta go to the studio tomorrow after the check up.. wanna come?" ... "Yeah. Who you collaborating with?" I asked. If its a male of course i'ma be there.. so is my baseball bat and so are my hands.

"Lil herb. You know him?" Oh I know that nigga. I know him reaal well.
"Yea I know him," ... "Nickaayyyyyyyy!!" Said Rika "My niggaaaaa!!" Nicki said and We laughed. "You heard from ol' boy?" I instantly knew who they was talking about.

"Nono. WE ain't heard from him," I butted in. Onika smiled and sat on my lap. I rubbed her visible 2 month pregnant stomach and rubbed it in small circles.

"Love you Baby," said Nicki, "Love you too Rihmeek," I pecked her lips while rubbing her stomach at the same time.

"Awwwwwwww our lil mama is in lovee!" Said her girls. I laughed and my boys chuckled. Nicki just starred down at her phone. She looked scared. She looked angry. She looked like she was in need. What is she looking at??

"Nicki gimme your phone,"

· · · ·

Why happen now. Why?! I NEED to tell meek but I CAN'T tell him, "Its nothing baby," I lied. I knew that he can read me like a book and understand everything and every word without struggling. Thats why there ain't no hiding shit from him.

"Hmmm.. Okay." I suddenly caught a glimpse into his mind. It was full of thoughts. I snapped back to reality.

11:30 pm.

I rinsed out my mouth. I just finished having a shower and I needed to sleep and think about today. Thats it. Just sleep it out. I was only covered by a towel which was wrapped around my small thick body. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I tied my hair into a ponytail and unwrapped my towel so I could put on some night clothes.

I put on a white vest top and a white lace thong. What I saw today was still weighing heavily on my mind. It was digging a deep hole inside of me that wouldn't be filled up anytime soon. I exited my thoughts and walked over to the bed. I saw meek resting on the head board. He was on his phone. He looked very concerned.. as if someone told him something that was new to him. The only people that saw what I saw was my girls. No one else. I just hope that they didn't tell him.

"Baby.. are you okay?" I asked, wanting to know more,"Yeah baby i'm fine... I swear." I nodded my head and lazily dropped my head onto his chest. I rubbed my belly real slow as I was still curious as to what he was up to on his phone. I peered over and saw a deep convo. I couldn't see the name, but it looked as if it was a man, as the auick glimpse I got of the name, wasn't a women-ly name. Hmmm. I'm still curious but I'm not in the mood to question him.

· · · ·

I noticed onika looking worried about something. That same look as earlier, "Babygirl?" ... "Yeahh," she slurred. She wasn't drunk, maybe just tired, "Are you okay?" She widened her eyes real quick, "Baby i'm fine. I swear. Its nothing.." I still don't believe her, "Baby stop stressing its not good for the baby, "I'm not fucking stressing Meek" Ok ok I know she's pregnant and her hormones will be all over the place at times, but Ion want her to be angry at me or upset at me. I know its just hormones so I'm not gonna make it something that its not.

Ima just get used to the fact that she will have these little moments during her pregnancy, but thats why I'm here. To help her through it. Instead I put my hands over hers while she rubbed her stomach. Her pace was going faster by the minute. As I attempted to calm her down, she suddenly melted into me.

"I'm sorry baby" ... "Its okay. I understand. I love you, get some sleep," She nodded her head, "I love you too and yeah ima get some sleep." I nodded and we had a mini make out session. She pulled away after 5 long minutes of endless moans. I bent down, sucked and bit her neck. I left a trail of huge hickeys around.

"Good night baby," ... "Good night beautiful, I love you," she quietly said it back. I sighed and entered a deep sleep, with questions going through my mind.

What is she hiding?

WHO is she hiding?

Will she tell me?

I don't know.

_________________

Heyyy! I'm back. Sorry for not updating and thank you for being patient. I got some good news.. My mom is pregnant!!! I didn't update for a while because I was still adjusting to a mini version of me or my sisters running around or a mini version of my brothers.

Thanks again!

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.