Chapter 4: I know you

[I'm so pissed off at wattpad because I saved the next chapter, but when I went back to write a bit more, the whole thing got deleted :( . Enjoy!]

___________

Meek

Nicki was fast asleep on my chest. She looks so beautiful and peaceful when she asleep which made me fall in love with her more and more. One thing about us is that we may have only known eachother for a few days, but we have alot in common.

"Baby!"

"Nicki!"

"Onika!"

"What!"

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning baby"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and rested her small hands on my chest. She loves tracing her name on me so I figured she might want to now. "I love you" she said. "I love you more baby" She just cuddled up to me and rested her head on my chest. I could stay like this forever. Her touch was just so warm and welcoming. She patted my chest which was a sign for me to get up. She got out the bed first and I carried her bridal style to the shower. I grinned at her so she knew what I was after.

"Nuh uh you ain't getting none playboy" she said

"Who said that?"

"Nicki did now come on" she said signalling me to the shower. I waisted no time getting in with her. She started teasing me by rubbing her clit real slow. I licked my lips and leaned in. She pushed me away and started washing her boobs which made me loose it. Eventually, she was finished.

Nicki

I was teasing the shit outta Rihmeek. I knew his weak ass couldn't take it (lol). I was finally finished so I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately. We ended up in a heated tongue battle for a few minutes. I pulled away and rubbed his erect penis. I removed my hands and let him do the rest. I know I said he wouldn't be getting none, but I couldn't let my baby go with out it or I will loose it eventually. He started pumping in and out of me at a fast speed. Before I could say anything else, he shoved the next 7 inches in. I cried to survive. It was wayy too much for me to handle.

"AHH FUCK BABY! FASTERRR!!" I knew I would regret saying that.

"Shit im gonna cum!" I squirted all over his penis. We washed off and did the rrst of our hygiene stuff. We put cream on our bodies and went to find some clothes to wear.

I wore a black and white nike sports bra, black booty shorts and some black ankle socks. I left my hair down and put on my earrings. I put the promise ring on and checked my self out. I took a selfie of myself and walked over to meek.

Meek

It was hot today so I decided not to put on a shirt. I went to the closet and found some black and blue nike baller shorts. I put on some socks and nicki came and sat on my lap. She was lookong fine even though we wasn't going anywhere. I kissed her neck slapped her ass. She jumped and smiled at me.

"Aight lets go downstairs" she said.

"Ard" I carried her in my arms as if she was a little 4 year old girl. I spinned her around as she giggled and hid her face in my neck. Once we got downstairs, we started making breakfast. She made bacon, scrambled egg and sausage. I got the mango juice and poured out 2 cups. I had less to do so I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Nice try" she said while shaking her head and giggling.

"How the fuck did you see me?"

"I ain't see you I just heard you and them loud ass feet of yours" she said while laughing even more

"Ahhh I see. I might need a bell next time (!)" I said sarcastically

"Yeah that would help (!)" She said

She put some food on my plate and gave it to me.

"Thanks baby"

"Its cool" she fixed her plate and grabbed her mango juice from the counter. She walked to the living room and sat on my lap. I admired the promise ring I gave her. All I needed and have done is shown my love to her is gonna last FOREVER. This is the woman I want to have my kids and she is the woman that is gonna get my last name. I just admired her perfect figure, her perfect face and most of all HER.

"What you staring at baby?" She asked.

"You" I replied. She just blushed and pecked my lips. We ate our breakfast in peace and it got kinda boring.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked

"Lets go to the pool" she said. I smiled and carried her to the closet.

Nicki

I found one of my favourite bathing suits to wear. I wore a blue bikini bra and matching high waist bikini pants. Meek took off his socks and so did I. We ran to the outdoor pool like little kids buying their first pair of trainers.

(To be continued)

[Ya'll don't even know what is coming next. The next chapter is gonna get a bit.... interesting.
Clue: The Past...]

Loveee xxxx