Chapter 11: Day Out

|Enjoy!|

________

Meek

"Yo Tak" I spoke into the phone, "Wassup my nigga?" He asked, "Nun man i'm straight but you wanna go to the amusement park wit the squad today?" I asked tak, "Yeah man what time u want us at yo house to pick u up?" I thought for a while, "12 in the afternoon" "Aight see u then.. bye" Said Tak. "Bye". I ended the call and noticed Nicki admiring my face.

I leaned in to kiss her but she pushed me back,"Go brush yo teeth first.. that shit smell.." She ordered. I threw my hands up in disbelief and walked to the sink. I felt small arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and looked down at Nicki, "Sorry baby" she said. I smiled and kissed her because my mouth was washed. I wont lie hers was actually ok compared to mine. She brushed her teeth and joined me in the shower.

|Skips shower|

Nicki

I decided to make some sausages, grits and bacon for our breakfast. I fixed meek's plate and handed it to him, "Thanks baby" he said, "Nuh Uh, u call me Chef Onika" I said in my sexy Queens accent, "Ok Chef Onika" He pecked my cheek and I joined him while eating my food. I sat on his lap and started to eat.  I could hear Meek's loud ass mouth, "Nigga control your mouth, u sound like a damn donkey" He chuckled and I chuckled too. I finished breakfast and put my plate in the dishwasher along with meek's plate. We went upstairs.

"Where we going babe?" I asked, "Amusement park" he replied, "Ok baby" I pecked his lips and looked for something to wear. I found a short sleeved camouflage patterned crop top, black skinny jeans, black timbs and a black leather jacket (outfit in the media). I straightened my hair and put my gel on the sides. I put on the necklace that Sherika and the girls brought me. I put meek's one on too and the bracelets that I got from the boys. I slid my engagement ring on and sprayed some perfume. Meek wasnt in the room, so I figured he was downstairs waiting with everyone else. I grabbed my black Michael Kors handbag and unplugged my phone from the charger. I walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting.

"Well damn ya'll dont gotta look at me like that.." I said, "Rika not gonna be happy.." I was confused asf but I let it go. When rika emerged from the bathroom upstairs, she was wearing the same thing but with white skinny jeans and the original timbs.

"Yo wtf Rika!?" I exclaimed, "Fuck you mean child?!" She shouted, "Ok man chill, u lookin like a damn gorilla. Damn u got a bitch all scared n shit.." They all laughed and so did Rika. Thats why I love her, she has a good sense of humour. Candi and Thembi were in awe of my outift, "What its cold outside.." I said referring to my leather jacket.

"Its gonna be colder later" stated The girls. I nodded and sprinted up the stairs, "Do it look like I was made to run child?!" Asked rika, "Who said to follow me?" That shut her up. I found a black leather quilted hooded jacket (in the media). I ran back downstairs and they was already in the car, "Lets go" I made sure the door was looked and It was so I got in the back of the car with the girls.

"Whats ur biggest fear?" Asked thembi, "Needles n dentists" I said quickly. They busted out laughing, "WHAT THEM LONG ASS NEEDLES DON'T PLAY NO DAMN GAMES!!" I defended myself. They busted out laughing again, "THEM DENTISTS WHO CAN'T BRUSH THEM TEETH ASWELL!" I said. Its true you know. Dentists these days have teeth that resemble sweetcorn, so how tf can they be dentists?

"So when are ya'll gonna get married?" Asked Tak, "Ion know.." I said truthfully, "How about New years day?" Asked Meek. Thats so romantic having it on that day, but we just got engaged yesterday, and its December 9th. Isn't it too soon? I still have to get my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, the venue, the catering has to be done. All that stuff, "Thats great baby, but ain't it too soon?" I spoke, "You love me?" He asked, "Yes.." I replied, "Then January the 1st is the date, okay?" He said, "Yes daddyy" I heard sherika and the girls laughing, "Yo wtf Nic?" Bellowed Candi. I rolled my eyes because I wanted to laugh too. But that D yesterday was bomb asf. I'm still recovering, "Ooohh look Onika is still thinking about that D!!" Squealed Rika, "Child sit yo half ape half human ass down!" I teased, "Whatever" she simply said. I felt a little bad for calling her that but she was laughing too so it was alright. She has a great sense of humour.

"Yo Candi" I said, "What girl?" She asked. I showed her my phone. It was a picture that rika sent me of Tak when he was a child. We busted out laughing. We were in straight tears, "Whats so funny?" Asked Tak, "Nun.." I lied, "Nah something is up.. Show me yo phone little girl" I know this gorilla looking human didnt just call me a little girl.

"Wait wait. I know yo dry dopey ass didn't just call me a little girl. U aint getting my phone unless your hands are clean.." I said. Everyone except Tak was laughing. I checked his hands and they were clean so I gave it to him. When he saw the pic he glared at Rika with the you-getting-some-D-tonight look. I laughed and she playfully pushed me, "We here" Meek stated, "Finally! I think someone been passing some gas back here it stink of rotten egg.." I said, "Damn nicki don't play" Chino stated, "Amen. Now get yo smelly ass out the Range" he laughed at me and i unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbed my bag and got my phone from Tak. Meek helped me out the car. I fixed up my hair and adjusted my earrings.

· · · · · · · · · ·

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed. We were on a big ass rollercoaster. I am crying. "DIS TEWW MUCH!!" I screamed. I heard laughs coming from the boys and my girls, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rika and Thembi yelled. I just remembered how they were both afraid of rollercoasters. Ha! "When is this overrr?!?!" Screamed candi. Me and candi don't mind rollercoasters as much as thembi and rika do, "Fuck!!" Shouted Tak and Pmon, "Shut up fat ass you ain't making it better!" Yelled Pmon and Chino to Tak. Meek looked over at me and held my hand, "Its almost finished baby" he assured me. That calmed me down and in no time, the ride was over. Thembi, Rika and Tak were the first people off the ride. Meek took my hand and we went together. We started walking to the next ride.

Meek

I was wearing a Black jumper, black jeans and some black timbs. I had on a thick black parka coat on. I put my arm around Nicki and she put her small arm in between my jumper and coat so her hand was inside my coat. I kissed her forehead and she blushed.

"I love you baby" I said, "I love you too" she said back.

"Awwww our lil fat ass Onika is in love" said rika. She rolled my eyes and hid her face in my coat, "Child how u not cold?" Asked tak. She looked like she was getting kinda cold, so she put on her hood, "Happy?" She asked, "Yes" he replied back. We saw a big merry go round thingy. It has seats connected to these long chains and a big dome in the middle. We ran to that ride and I got into one of the seats. Nicki was next to me and the rest were behind us. The ride started. Everyone's seats swung up in the air and it was scary asf. This wasnt one of those colour merry-go-rounds that were only on the floor. This one was different. Very different, "RIHMEEEKK!!" Nicki screamed, "ONIKAAAA" I screamed back. She thought I was mocking her but I wasnt, "MOMMYYY!!" Shouted the girls, "YO WTF!" Shouted Pmon, "THIS SHIT IS DOPE!" Shouted Tak, "MOM!" Yelled Chino, "SHUT TF UP!" I yelled at the boys because they should be calming the girls down not screaming like babies lol. The ride was over, at last. I carried nicki out her seat. Once everyone was out, the girls started to look tired, "One more ride" I requested, "Finee" they all said. I smiled and ran off to the scariest of them all. It was a water ride but it only made your shoes wet. There is a big circle in the middle that everyone has to sit in. Your feet have to hand out and there is water that sprays from the sides. Then their is a big track thag holds it and you have to go up and down, "Oh hell nah! Do it look like I was made to get on this?" Nicki complained, "Yeah it does" she rolled her eyes and gave up. Me and the boys helped the girls into the circle and we got in after. I put my arm around nicki as the ride started, "BLOODCLAT!!" Nicki said in a Jamaican accent. Tak laughed, "Go suck ya muddah!" Said rika. It means suck yo momma's "forbidden place". Tak frowned at rika and she laughed. Thembi and candi were cuddled up next to eachother and pmon, chino and tak were complaining. Me, Nicki and Rika said: "Babies" .

_____________

If the first parts of the book seems rushed, its because this book is gonna be really long because I have alot of ideas for it. Hope you liked it!

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.

(I'm half Jamaican and I haven't said that for some time lol)