Chapter 36: Clear the air

|Enjoy!|

· · · ·

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Rihmeek was still fast asleep. I rinsed out my mouth and walked back to our room where Meek was still sleeping.

Instead of going straight to bed to lay down with him, I walked to the window and admired the view from the top floor of our condo, to the empty pavements. It was real windy and the window was open just a bit.

· · · ·

I wake up and Nicki isn't next to me. I look around and see her looking out the window. I tip toed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and came back after. Her hair was blowing slightly in the wind that was entering the room. I slowly walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist, resting my hands on our unborn daughter.

"Morning, gorgeous." ... "Morning, daddy." I smile everytime she said that. I missed us being like this. Now I have her back, I feel complete and whole because the person who I care about the most in this world is back where I always want her to be. With me.

"Maybe we should go out for a lil walk today. Just to voice our thoughts so we can start fresh," She says.

"Yeah you right,"

She threw her head back on my chest and we stood there together, rocking sideways.

After about 20 minutes of that, she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I put my arms around her waist again, "I love you so much." ... "I love you even more, baby." I say back.

I lean down and meet her lips half way. See this is what I missed sooo much. She licked my lips, asking for a entrance. I proudly accepted it and wrestled with her tongue. She sucked on my bottom lip and I do the same to her top lip.

I pulled from the kiss and went straight to her neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and let me leave hickeys all over her neck.

I found her soft spot and once my lips hit it, I could feel her thong getting soaked.

I left her on the bed and ran to my closet. I picked up some hand cuffs and walked back to her.

As I strapped her hands in, she was looking sooooo excited.

"Baby why the handcuffs?" I reach up and peck her lips.

"Let daddy please you." She gave in.

I unclasped her bra and her already hard breasts spilled out. I sucked on both of them, flicking my tongue over each nipple. I looked up and saw all the cute love faces she made.

"You like that baby?" She tried to form words, but they wouldnt come out. I moved down to he kitty and stuffed my warm hands in there. It was soaking wet.

I stuck 2 fingers in her and pumped in and out. All that could be heard was the liquid and my finger squashing together.

Then, I increased my pace. "Daddyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" She says as she squirted all over my fingers. I sucked them dry and kissed her lips, making her taste glory.

Then, I lowered down again and used my tongue to work magic. I flicked it over her 2nd pair of lips. I slid it in and twisted my tongue inside of her. I pumped in and out with my tongue slightly curled.

"Rihmeeeeeek!!" ..."Let it out baby," she cummed all on my mouth. I slurped it all up.

"Damn daddy," ... "I ain't done with you yet baby"

I slipped off my ethika boy shorts and whipped out Rihmeek Jr. He was hard asf.

· · · ·

"Face down ass up," thats how his freaky ass likes it. However, I ain't tryna have a sore ass for the rest of the day so i'ma do it.

He circled my entrance with his hard dick, "Stop teasing!" He chuckled and stuck it in me.

"Fuck!" Then he took nice long strokes. I felt myself climaxing. I held on to the sheets, "I'm gonna cum!" Before he could speak, I busted all over him.

He uncuffed me and we layed next to eachother. We was sweaty, breathless and in love.

"I love you" ... "I love you more."

We went to wash up together. I turned on Drunk In Love by Beyonce and Jay Z.

After 20 minutes of that, we exited the shower and dried off.

I put my robe on and walked downstairs with Meek behind me.

30 minutes later...

We just had breakfast and I'm looking for some clothes to wear.
I searched and searched until a found a cute outfit for our little walk.

(Outfit in the media)

I curled my hair and went to do my makeup.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed my lips, "You don't need makeup baby." He says.

"Relax babe, its only mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss," ... "Dafuq u just say?" I died of laughter. I knew he was only joking because he starting laughing too.

"Hmm okay" he said. I got off his lap, not before planting a kiss on his forehead.

I did my light makeup and noticed Meek was no longer in the room.

"Rihmeeeeek?!" I called out. No answer.

After about 10 minutes, I feel someone grab me from behind.

I was scared asf. The lights cut out and I picked up a baseball bat.

"Tf is you?!" I use the baseball bat and beat the person in the arm and slap the back of they head.

"Relax baby its only me"

"Omg Meek don't do that again. Sorry baby. Are you okay?" He nods and kisses me , reassuring everything was fine. I'm just suprised that he didnt have concussion because my hands may be small, but they cause brain damage i'm telling you.

We walk out to the car and start our jorney.

____________

I was laughing soooooo hard towards the end. I bet some of ya'll thought it was a random nigga..

Part 2 coming soon!

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.