Chapter 17: Christmas!

|Enjoy!|

__________

Nicki

"Merry Christmas baby" I said to Meek. I was straddling him and whining my waist all over lil homie. I heard him start to grunt and wake up so I rolled off of hjs body and laid next to him, "Baby!" I said again, "Merry Christmas Beautiful" He said. I wanted to know what was down there waiting for me under that tree, so shook him until he was fully awake.

"You wanna know what you got?" He asked, "Yess.." He got out the bed and walked over to me. He carried me bridal style and kissed our son/daughter. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carefully carried me downstairs and I saw about 20 gifts under our White, Sparkly Christmas tree.

I jumped out his arms and ran to the tree like a 4 year old child. I heard meek laugh as I picked up a small sized box wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a bright blue bow. It had a card attached to it, so I opened the card first.

'Merry Christmas to my beautiful, sexy QUEEN. I love you and I hope you like your gift. Lots of love, Rihmeek'

I blushed and pecked his lips, "Thank you baby" I said, "Your welcome babygirl now open yo gift.." I carefully unwrapped the wrapping paper and saw a velvet box. I opened it and saw a locket with our names engraved in it, "Awww babyyyyy I love it!!" I squealed, "Open the other one" he pointed to a bigger present under the tree. I lifted it up and started opening it. I saw Beyonce perfume.

(Beyonce was a new artist around the time this story is set btw)

"Babyy stop spoiling meee.. I love it babe thank you!" I said. I sprayed some on my wrist and smelt it. I swear this perfume is bomb asf, "Smell Good?" He asked, "Yes baby" he smiled, "Your turn to open your gifts" He was cheesing real hard so I knew that he had a peek at his gifts. He opened the first gift and a wide smile appeared on his face.

Meek

I opened the blue velvet box and saw a custom rolex watch. I saw the velvet box last night but I didn't know what was inside, "Thank you baby I love it" I exclaimed. She nodded, rubbed her belly and pointed to another parcel with my name on it. A card was attached

'Merry Christmas to the love of my life and my everything. I love you soo much and I hope u like the gift. Love from Onika'

I smiled at her and kissed her neck. I pulled away and opened the gift. I saw the new Calvin Klein cologne along with, the shower gel and deodorant, "Thanks babylove" I said, "Your welcome daddy" she proudly said. The rest of the gifts were for, Tak, Rika, Pmon, Thembi, Chino and Candi, so we grabbed our gifts and went upstairs to put them away.

"Come shower with me daddy," I could tell that she was horny, "Come on then" she ran and caught up to me. I stopped and lifted her up. She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist.

· · · · · ·

Meek leaned me up against the white and silver shower tiles. I tied my hair into a ponytail. He started kissing on my neck, leaving love marks all over. I rolled my eyes back as I experienced it. He sucked on my nipples and stuck 2 fingers into me. I tried to say something, but I ended up mouthing it instead. My mouth wouldn't and couldn't form words. He pumped his fingers in and out of me as my toes started to curl, "Baby i'm c-cumming!" I screamed, "Let it out ma" I did as told and my juices squirted out onto his fingers.

He started kissing me on my lips. We were in a tongue war for about 6-9 minutes. We pulled away for breath. Meek placed his hands on my waist and without warning, he entered me. Words refused to form in my mouth. I threw my head back as I witnessed this pleasure, "Rihmeeeeek go fasterr!" I yelled. He obeyed my order and went real fast. My legs started shaking with excitement. I held onto his head as he did nice, long and fast strokes.