Chapter 46: Barbados

|This right here took me a while to write cuz this schedule is a bitch fr.. Whenever u see: ·A·, its the narrator telling the story.. enjoy!|

· · · ·

"Aww rihmeek you ain't have to do all this!" ... "Yes I did because you and liyah blessed me, so Ima spoil the both of you," We flew out to Barbados, just to get away from Philly. Me and nicki really don't wanna raise our daughter there, so after this lil holiday, we flying back to philly and moving to LA.

I was holding the carrier while Nicki went exploring our glass penthouse.

"I love you sooo much!" She squealed. Nicki ran over to me and kissed my lips with passion. As she pulled away, Liyah started to wake up.

Aaliyah: mm *fusses*

Meek: Baby you can start unpacking ima stay with liyah and i'll be up there in a minute

Nicki: Ok

I unstrapped Aaliyah from the carrier and held her in my arms. As I looked into her eyes, I saw the spitting image of me and Nicki. She had Nicki's dimples, my eyes, my nose, my lips and had Nicki's hair and skin tone.

These are the only two people that I would die for. I would do anything to keep them happy forever and ever.

Meek: Daddy loves you always babygirl

Liyah: *squeezes his nose* adaa?

Meek: Yeah its dada! *rubs his nose on hers*

Liyah: AHHH!!

Meek: Watchu want mama? *goes into baby bag* Bottle?

Liyah: *stares at the bottle*

I took off the lid and brought the bottle close to her mouth. Eventually, she opened her mouth and started to drink the milk

·A· (Narattor telling the story)

Nicki came down the stairs and saw her daughter and husband bonding, which is what she always loved seeing. He was putting her to sleep as Nicki approached him.

She pushed Meek onto the nearby sofa and sat on his lap.

"You know I love you," She said. "I love you more baby." Meek replied. They sat their in eachothers embrace, looking over their future together as a family. Every once and a while, they would share very passionate kisses and Nicki would moan in his ear. They are wildly in love and are not letting anyone or anything get in the way.

"Then when we move to LA we gone have a big ass mansion and plenty space for all of us." Meek spoke in Nicki's ear.

She smiled wide and he started kissing her neck as her moans filled his ear.

"Mm stahp babyy!" She groaned and mumbled. He rubbed her ass.

"Baby not here.. liyah is right there," ... "Mhm but ima get some real soon" He smirked down at Nicki and they shared a laugh.

4:30pm

· · · ·

"Ughhh rihmeeeeek go faster!!" It was only a few seconds before he pushed his all into me. I felt like I was in heaven. I clawed onto his head with one hand digging into his muscular arms.

"You like that?" Words refused to form in my mouth. He took nice long strokes and held my small waist firmly. I felt his dick twitch inside of me and tears of love and lust escaped my eyes.

"Baby I'm cumming!!" ... "Hold it."

·A·

Nicki felt her walls tighten around meek's penis and as if on que, they both released their cum at the same time.

They layed there, breathlessly looking into eachothers eyes. Aaliyah was fast asleep in her Nursery.

"Damn." Meek managed to blurt out, "Mhm. Well ima go wash off.. wanna join me?" Without hesitation, Meek jumped up and whisked Nicki into his arms. They stripped down to their naked bodies and entered the shower hand in hand. Nicki dropeed her wash cloth, so she bent down and Meek couldn't help but admire the view.

He slapped her ass, causing her to shoot up and playfully hit his arm.

"Oh my gosh" He chuckled at her and they shared a quick kiss before washing their bodies off completely.

· · · ·

Nicki: *breastfeeds Aaliyah*

Meek: *holds Nicki in his arms*

Liyah: *softly slurps*

I put my phone down and looked at my future, which was literally right in front of me. Aaliyah was falling asleep and I could see how tired Nicki was, so I took Liyah from Nicki and she got off my lap. I carried a sleeping aaliyah in my arms, over to her crib which was located near our bed.

Meek & Nic: Good night princess

Now it was just me and Nicki. She was on my lap and started to fall asleep.

Nicki: I love you rihmeek

Meek: I love you more baby

I put her on the bed and layed next to her.

·A·

Meek wrapped his arms around Nicki and she layed her head on his chest. Her back was facing him, so he could feel her ass on his penis. Her hand was on Meek's hand and they fel asleep like that.

_______

Tbh this is another one of my fav chapters.

Comment.
Vote.
Feedback.
Love.