Chapter 6: Queens

[Enjoy!]

___________

Nicki

The loud sound of Meek's deep ass snoring. I gently rubbed his waves and kissed his forehead. Meek was talking about flying to Queens yesterday. He said it in wuite a weird tone so I kinda knew something was up. I felt him start tossing and turning. His eyes started fluttering open and my hands caressed his waves.

"Good Morning Beautiful" he says. One thing I adore about him is his raspy voice in the morning. It always turned me on.

"Morning baby" I pecked his big plump lips. I laid on his chest while tracing my name on his tatted chest. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I blushed and kissed his lips.

"I'm gonna go shower, wanna join me?" I asked him.

"You already know it" he put me on his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed the back of neck and buried my head in it. I jumped off his back and stripped down to my birthday suit (naked body). Meek was already in there waiting for me like a kid in a candy store.

"You ain't gettin shit playboy" I laughed and he frowned.

"You'll come around" I just rolled my eyes and started washing my body. I wiped the shower gel all over my body in a slow motion and I could see it was getting meek pissed asf. I just laughed and rinsed myself off.

"Where you think you going lil miss midget?"

"I ain't no damn midget, you a god damn giant!"

"Maybe if you weren't so small I wouldn't be a giant to you"

"Maybe if you weren't so TALL I wouldn't be a midget to you" we laughed and dried off our bodies. I got my baby lotion and rubbed it all over my body. I put on a bright blue lace bra with a matching thong and released my hair from the messy bun it was in.

I decided to put on some black nike sweat pants, white and black nike crop top, black nike air force 2's (outfit in the media) and I slid on the promise ring that meek gave me and let my hair flow freely. My hair was now up to the top of my ass which is what I always wanted for unknown reasons. I put my big diamond stud earrings on and put on one of my silver luxury watches. I know its only the airport we finna go to, but at least travel in style.

I walked downstairs to where meek was. We were already late for our flight and meek's boys were finna bring some cereal n shit. My girls was gone be there too.

"You ready?" I asked meek.

"Yes baby lets go" I grabbed the keys to our range rover and meek put our bags in the trunk. I tossdd him the keys and I strapped myself in the passenger seat.

"You ard?"

"Yea" I was still wondering why we was going to Queens. Ion really wanna ask because I don't wanna start a big argument. It could be a suprise or something like that. I just decided to wait and see.

Meek

Nicki looks like she wants to get something off her chest. All I want is for her to be 100 with me. Maybe she is wondering why we going to Queens. I know she should know but if she does, then she will kill my ass, I know that for sure. She doesn't know anything, her friends don't know anything so we should be fine. If no one around her knows, she will never know......

_____________

What is meek gonna do?!

FIND OUT SOOON!!!

Comment.
Feedback.
Love.
Vote.