Chapter 9: You're my world

[Enjoy!]
______
December 8th (Nicki's Birthday)
______

Nicki

I woke up and looked over at meek. He was still fast asleep. I know, I know, today is my birthday but im still a bit upset that my parents got killed and they arent here to celebrate yet another birthday. "Happy Birthday Beautiful" Meek said. I smiled and kissed his lips with a lot of tongue and passion. "Thanks baby" I rested my head on his chest as he kissed my forehead. "What you thinking bout Babygirl?" He asked, "Nothing.." I said bluntly, "C'mon baby don't be like that" he said. I sighed and replied: "I'm still upset that my parents aren't here with me" He just rubbed my back which was calming me down. "Wanna shower?" He asked, "Yes" I replied. He carried me bridal style to the shower.

(Skips the shower. Dont worry nothing sexual happened, im saving that for Chapter 10..)

I dried my body and put my lotion on. When I was finished, I went to my walk in closet. Meek stopped me and said, "Dress in something casual and sexy" I nodded and continued finding something like that. I found a white long sleeved crop top that showed off my cleavage. I found some white skinny jeans and put on my timberlands. I put on some earrings too (look on the internet for the outfit)

I walked over to meek to show him. I noticed his eyes widen in awe of my body. "Damn ma, you look gorgeous" he said. I blushed, "You dont look so bad yourself" he smiled and walked behind me. I saw him pull out a velvet box. I was still curious asf. "What you doing baby?" He opened the box and I saw a Silver necklace that said my name on it with little gems on the letters. Before I could say anything else, he slowly placed it on my neck. I lifted up my hair so it wouldn't get tangled. I turned around and pecked his lips, "Thank you baby. I love it" I said making him smile, "Your most welcome babygirl" he replied to me.

I grabbed my phone and did my light makeup. My hair was straight and I put my gel on the side of it because I knew Rika was finna kill my ass if I don't. When I was finished, I walked downstairs and noticed meek was on the phone. I heard him say:

"Make sure that your there in time and that everything is set up properly"

I had a curious look on my face and Meek must have saw because he snapped me out of my curiosity. "You okay baby?" He asked, "Yea I'm fine" he nodded and leaded me to his Range rover outside. He opened the door for me and helped me into my seat. "Why are you being so nice today baby?" I asked, "So a nigga can't treat his girl right?" He asked, "sorry baby" he nodded and pecked my lips. He ran over to the drivers seat and put the key into the ignition.

Meek

Nicki don't know what is gonna hit her. I love her with every and anything in me. She makes my life complete. We were going to her favourite beach here in Philly. I noticed that she was focused on her phone so I stopped at the red traffic light and put her phone in the back seat, "Yo gimme my phone back!" She said, "Nahh you aint getting it. Today is your birthday and we gone do somethin real special so you ain't getting yo phone" I replied back to her in a serious tone. She pouted and turned slightly so she wasn't facing me.

"You won't be doing that later..." She ignored me and tried to reach for her phone. I gently moved her hand and she gave me a long nasty glare. I just laughed at her, "Chill ma.." I said. She turned to me, "Sorry baby" she managed to say just above a whisper. I nodded and said: "We here" she smiled at me because she knew where we was. I took the key out the ignition, unbuckled my seat belt and opened the car door. I grabbed her phone and put it in the trunk. I saw her look at me and I smirked, "Love you too baby" she rolled her eyes and jumped into my arms so I could walk her to the beach.

"Hey ya'll" Said Nicki. "Happy Birthday!" They all said. Nicki smiled and gave a hug to all of them. Tak gave nicki a jewellery box. "Tak you didn't have to.." she said to him. "Its nothin"

Nicki

I slowly opened the jewellery box. I saw 4 Gold and Silver bracelets.

"Thank you Tak" I said, "Its cool nika" he responded with a smile and pmon and chino approached me with another jewellery box. "Ya'll be spoiling me 24/7. I aint need all this.." I said while opening the box. I saw silver diamond loop earrings. I hugged them, "thank you guys" they nodded and I let them go.

Sherika handed me a navy blue velvet box. I opened it and saw a silver necklace that had a crown and the letter 'N' under it. "Aww rika its gorgeous" I said in awe of the gift, "Its not just me. Thank Thembi and Candi aswell this clst alot of money.." she said, "Thank u girls" "Anything for u nic" said thembi, "You deserve it" said sherika, "You should be getting spoilt like this boo" I hugged all of them and noticed that meek and the boys had disappeared. So did the girls.

"The Fuck is goin on?! Where are u guys?!" I shouted. I saw Meek walk up to me with a wide smile stretched across his face.

"You love me right?" He asked, "Of course baby" I responded, "You trust me?" He asked yet another question, "Yes" he nodded and took my hand. He walked me further down in the beach and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you soo much. Nothing or no one can stop or get in the way of that, I promise" he said with pleading eyes. "I know baby.." I signalled for him to carry on.

"You make my life complete. I love you so much but I am IN love with you even more."

What tf is he up to?!

"Everyday I wake up to your beautiful face and I just feel blessed that I get to be with you."

Say what now?!

"You mean everything to me and nothing less. Your the most respectful hood girl I have ever met in my lifetime and I want to show you off for the rest of my life"

Dafuq is happening?! Where is everyone else?!

"That is why I have to do this.."

Do what exactly?!

I saw meek get down on one knee and he opened a black velvet ring box. My eyes lit up when I saw a big ass silver diamond ring.

NIGGA I'M BOUTTA LOOSE IT!!!!!

"Onika Tanya Maraj, will you do me the honour of blessing you with my last name.."

He looked at the sky and there was a display of fireworks that said: "Will you marry me"

I was in tears. His proposal was so cute and amazing.

"I would love to baby!"  I was swept away by how genuine and real this man was. He proudly took the ring out the box and placed it on my bare ring finger. As he started to stand, he lifted me up bridal style and kissed my lips with alot of passion, more than ever.

"I love you" I said

"I love you more babygirl. We forever" I rested my head on his chest and repeated what he said and said it to myself:

We forever..

___________

Awww meek done got all soft n shit.

In the media there is 4 pictures of engagement rings. Comment which one you like the most.
You might have to wait a while for the next chapter. Did ya'll see that tongue kiss nicki gave meek?!
Damn that shit gave me strength for the whole day lol.

Comment.
Love.
Vote.
Feedback.