Another date ahead

Start from the beginning

The limo driver honks the horn. I quickly walk up to the door step. Then she opens the door with out even having to knock. "Do I look the pretty?" She asks while doing a twirl.

I stare at her in disbelief. "no,"

Laura frowns and looks down in embarrassment. I lift her chin up." You look beautiful and words can't even explain," I tell her taking my hand. "You are my princess." I tell her. Her lips curve into a smile then she gasps. "Ross!You are actually wearing a tux?" She asks with a light laugh. I chuckle. "Yup,now get in the car." I escort her to the beautiful limo I rented for us. "Oh my god Ross, you even rented a limo?Please,please please tell me were we're going?" she begs. I shake my head as the driver opens the door for us. "You'll find out when we get there," I assure her as she holds up her dress to step inside.

"So how long will it take?" Laura asks probably about the forth time. "Laur,calm down we will be there soon.Just sit back and relax," I tell her.

-Svenja-

"Well I ordered the pizza," I assure the girls. We were going to have a movie night and get our minds off all of this drama. "Good I am starving." Jackey admits picking out the movie. We all nod nod in agreement. " I really hope Ross and Laura get together. " Kaitlyn confesses. "Yeah," Daphney agree's while she puts her hair in a messy bun.

-Pizza Guy-

I hold the two boxes of pizza in my messenger back as I got closer to the house I was ordered to go to. I reach the door step and check the address to make sure it was the right one. I was about to knock when I saw someone coming my way. I couldn't see the face since it was dark and they were wearing a black hoodie. "Um hi, were you the one to order this pineapple and cheese pizza?" I ask. The person ignores me and comes closer. "Um we deliver for people on the campus?" I ask encase they were confused. But no the person just came closer to me and I noticed something in his hand. A knife.

-Jackey-

There was a loud knock more like bang on the door that made all of us jump. I chuckle."Its probably the pizza guy,'' they just shrug. "Coming!" I shout getting up.

I open the door to find no one there. What? I look around and find the two pizza's we ordered. "Hello?" I ask stepping out.No answer. Well someone isn't getting a tip I thought to myself.

"Oh it came!'Kaitlyn says taking the boxes from me and placing them on the coffee table. Svenja opens a box and gasps. "What?"I worriedly ask. " There is a tun of pineapple on here!"She shouts excitedly while taking a slice.

I open the other box and stare at it in completely shock. "What is it?" Daphney asks I show the girls the box and they gasp.

Bata must Die.

Was what it read. "Who is doing this? I sure its not the pizza guy.''

-Laura-

"Were here," Ross confesses as he looks through the window. My eyes lit up."Really?! I wanna see." I say scooting over to him and look out the window. I frown as he starts laughing. He lied,the windows were tinted inside and out. I glare at him and scoot away. "No Laura don't leave" he laughs./ I roll my eyes. He scoots closer to me. " can you please just tell me?" I ask. "Okay but you have to kiss me first." He whispers in my ear witch sent chills down my spine."You promise to tell me?" I ask leaning in. He slowly nods with a big smile. we were inches away until we felt the car come to as top and the door opens. "we have arrived," the limo driver says. I gasp and push Ross off of me. "Really?!" I say stepping out. I gasp when I look at the view in front of me.

---
I wrote this on my laptop so the paragraph are really long sorry .

I hope you liked it 😄

Question- what book should I update next?

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read my book "he hero"
Inside of my short stories please

I love you
-Smile-
M.S.R