(Chapter 18 Suite)

London's POV

Four weeks. Four weeks since Dacian used the eyes on me. Five weeks since I last saw Tyler and to be honest I can feel the fight in me slowly slipping away.

I've been to Clan Vera and Manuello in Costa Rica, Xetroz and Ekat  in Nicaragua as well as Sage in Mexico city and now we're headed towards Gerv and Hymk the two clans in Texas.

"How are you baby." Dacian said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Oh nothing... I just can't believe I get to be with a guy like you." I said in a bright voice. I've gotten used to the things the eyes make you do.

"That's so sweet baby." Dacian said kissing me again.

A couple of high rankers in the clan were traveling with us. A loud cough was heard and Dacian pulled away from the kiss.

"What?" he snapped to the man who coughed.

"I was wondering when the date of the turning will be?" the man asked his voice quavering a bit. He was looked around 56, but he was obviously not old enough in vampire years to get the respect most vampire elders get. His black, grey hair was cut in a military style and he had very prominent laugh lines around his red eyes

"After the wedding of course." Dacian said trying to sound respectful but failing miserably.

"of course sir." He said his voice quavering a little.

"What's so special about these two clans Dacian honey?" I said in a sweet voice. God I was sickening myself.

"They are the two clans the closest to the same amount of power as us. We need to impress them." He said stroking my hair.

"Well I doubt you'll have any problem impressing them" I said smiling.

"Dacian, you must understand that they have different view points the us. They actually view Werewolves as... Equals." The vampire from before said horrified. I tried to punch him in the face but as usual my body didn't respond. Stupid Vampire.

"I know it's horrible, I feel bad for them. But I must find a way to win them over." Dacian said nodding his head seriously but I could see him smirking a little. I bet he could tell I wanted to kill that dumb ass in front of me. Stupid egotistical jerkfaced idiotic Vampire.

"How's her mate dealing with all of this?" one of the younger vampires asked seriously.

"Her mate has not come for her because he does not miss her. She was a waste to him and she is finally where she belongs." Dacian said respectfully to the boy with black hair and red eyes. I admit that's exactly what I had been thinking these past few weeks and to hear them said out loud hurt. A lot.

"Ah, I see. That's quite sad is it not London?" he asked obviously trying to prompt me. I really wanted to smack that stupid smirk off his face.

"Yes I suppose it is but now that I'm with Dacian I'm so much happier." I said smiling. Ew. Ew. Ew. No way.

"Ahh I see." The boy said a little confused. He must have seen me before and probably is wondering why I'm acting so tame.

A Couple months ago I didn't even believe in werewolves let alone vampires. God my life is so screwed up.

Tyler's POV

"The package is heading towards destination #1." Sam, one of my pack members said through the walkie talkie. He had been watching the road leading towards the Gerv clan's main house.

"Perfect, get to the main watch group ASAP." I replied seriously. We can't risk anyone getting caught.

"Sam see them?" Anthony asked as I stepped out of my tent.

"Yes he should be getting to the main group right now." I said in a monotone voice.

"Alright, I sent a large group out to find a way to stop the eyes from controlling London." Anthony said nodding his head.

"Thanks Anthony." I said smiling a little.

"We'll get her man." Anthony said clasping my shoulder a little before walking away to get to his watch position. Man I miss her.

"They're moving her into the building." Sam said through the walkie talkie.

"Alright they should stay there for a week. Get everyone back to the main camp and make sure your not seen." I said quickly while walking back into my tent. I looked at the map I had laid out on the table in the middle of the tent.

When they started moving London to Hymk we would take action. Both clans gave us permission to attack Waverland on their land. They don't believe in Waverlands aspirations.

We'll ambush the Limo that they're transporting London in and begin the fight when they reach an area of land that is void of any signs of civilization. The only thing I want is London in my arms and Dacian dead. I don't care how.

I have planned for ten men to rush into the limo after we get London out to grab Dacian. I will kill him myself.

Other groups of Were's will attack each of the SUV's escorting the limo so that no one will get away. A large group will be in charge of the makeup bus trailing behind. The innocent vamps will be spared.

One thing is absolutely certain. I will get London back by the end of the week.

Author's Note***

Hay guys...

So my wifi went down.

Pissed me off.

Anyways I had to buy a bunch of new stuff and get horrible instructions about how to fix it over the phone by mean people :'(

Anyways my brother is back in schoool!! Yay!

Yes. In Canada we are still in school :(

Two and a half weeks left though :D

What do you think of this chappy? :)

Anyways I want you guys to guess..... MY AGE!

I will give the first person to guess my exact age a shout out and I will become they're fan... I may even dedicate a chapter to them ;)

If no one guesses it I will pick the closest one and tell you guys the answer next chappy :)

I love you gguys thanks for your awesome comments and well wishes for my brother I really appreciate you guys! :) 

As alwaaayyys....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3