(Chapter 17 preview)

Hey guys this is a preview for chappy 17....

I just had to get this up >.<

so thanks sooooo much to tweety2010 for helping me out of my writer's block :)

She's so awesome! :D

READ HER STORIES! :D

lmao I love you guys the rest of the chapter will be up tommorw :)

I PROMISE! :D

Anywaays....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3

London's POV

We've been driving for what felt like forever and Dacian hasn't said a word to me once.

"Are we almost there yet?" I asked for the fifth time.

"Actually were already here." Dacian said coldly pulling me out of the car.

"Oh thanks so much for speaking to me kind sir." I  said in a british accent.

"Don't push me." Dacian hissed handing me off to one of his guards. "Take her to my quarters." He said coldly.

"Oh  yay me! I get to see Mr Dacians quarters!" I said jumping up and down sarcastically.

"Shut it girl." Dacian hissed before stalking off.

"So you really like this guy?" the guard said jokingly.

"Oh yes, he's my life." I said fluttering my eyelashes and holding my hand to me heart.

"Well Sir Dacian asked me to tell you the order of the events that will go down today. First, you will get you makeup touched up. Dacian will present you in front of the clan, you will put on an evening gown, go to dinner and then you will get ten minutes to yourself to change into something more casual to go to a bonfire." The guard finished in one breath. I sighed.

"Sounds like an awesome day." I grumbled as the guard opened a door for me to enter.

"Sorry about this." He hissed pushing me into the room. "Get in there you ungrateful bitch!" he yelled before stalking off.

These guards are really soft. It's like they really don't agree with Dacian and his father. Weird.

"Hey Mutt sit down, shut up and do everything we say? Got it? Good." Blondie #1 said starting the touch ups. I was way to tired to think up a clever come back.

"Done. Now come on." She hissed grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the room to a small elevator. "Now, this elevator will lead you on stage in front of the clan. You will walk gracefully to Dacian. Peck him on the cheek and stand there waving ever so often at various people in the crowd. You will not say anything, Do anything or even make any faces. Got it?" she got a message on the walkie talkie attached to her waist. "Now go!" Blondie said obviously stressed as she pushed me into the elevator.

Like I was going to follow orders. Now Dacian, feel the embarrassment.

"And I now welcome my beautiful Fiancee London!" Dacian said smiling warmly to the crowd. I strutted out of the elevator and around the stage giving Dacian the middle finger. I posed ever so often like a model would do at the end of a runway, waving and winking at the mass of people looking at me in shock and awe.

I got up the microphone Dacian was standing at and pushed him out of the way.

"Hello Clan Vera!" I shouted greeted by a loud roar of applause from mostly female vampires. "Now my fiancée is a complete dick! Don't you agree?" the whole room roared with laughter and applause. By then I was picked up by both of my arms by guards and pulled off stage while I struggled to be released.

I heard Dacian trying to cover up my little scene as a little joke but the damage was done.

"You shouldn't have done that London." Raymond said from beside me.

"Definetly not." Hamilton said from my other side. 

***********************