(Chapter 8)

London's POV

"I love you too Tyler" I whispered back and snuggled closer to him. "Tyler, you should go. You don't have anybody with you right now and you need to be clear headed when you decide on a plan to attack James. You good with that?" I said.

"I'm good with that" he said smirking and putting his old lady costume on.

"Love you" he said one more time before walking out of the house and into his car.

"Love you too." I whispered under my breath.

Vince's POV (AN: CONTEST WINNER! For more info scroll down to the bottom :D)

"James, if you expect to keep her you'll need my pack's help." I said calmly staring James down.

"Just right now her 'Nana' came for a visit. It was Tyler dressed up. It was obvious yet you didn't listen. Now we're going to be in an alliance or I'M TAKING THE GIRL." I said menacingly.

 "Let me think about it, I'm going to talk to my beta, don't do anything." He said. I laughed darkly. What a joke, this man or boy, has no experience. Too bad I need the girl so bad.

I remember when London used to live here with her mom and dad. We were best friends and when she decided to leave.  I was completely and utterly broken as an individual.

 Before she left I told her to wait for me. I told her to remember me and to never forget me. She promised. She swore she wouldn't. That little liar. I had thought then that she was my mate. But I know now that she isn't. I still need her, like a fish needs water or a human needs air.

I don't know why though. It's obvious she doesn't feel the same way. I closed my eyes beyond pissed.

"Were in." James said sticking out for me to shake.

"Good decision boy." I said darkly before turning around and stalking off into the forest.

"Why I feel like I'm going to regret this..." I heard James mutter.

"You won't boy. You won't." I muttered.

London's POV

Staying here in my house with my dad sucks. They won't even let me go to school. What I can't believe is that my dad is completely oblivious to the situation at hand. What a dumb child. I still love my dad though. Hurry up Tyler.

Tyler's POV

I drove home fast than ever, giving up on my old lady Façade. As I ran into the pack house I screamed "PACK MEETING IN FIVE! BE THERE." I used my alpha voice forcing my pack members to come. Time for a hell of a night.

Authors Note***

Two submissions into my contest. 

Thanks guys. :$

Yoville lover.... You won But I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME! :$ 

What's your user name :$

aand crocodilesmile

You get the same reward as first place cuz your just awesome like tht :D

anyway's 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3