Chapter seven (suite)

Tyler's POV

"HE. IS. GOING. TO. DIE." I said punching the tree with every word. The tree broke "Shit." I cursed under my breath.

"Son, that's the twelfth tree this hour. Calm down. I just received news that he dropped her off at her house." I got up beginning to shift. "BUT!" I sighed. "They have people watching the house 24/7." He finished.

"I'll go as an old woman. Costumes never hurt anyone." I said logically.

"Have Anastasia help you." He said trying to get me to stop killing the trees.

"Sure dad." I sighed walking to the house.

"SISTER!" I screamed into the pack house.

"Yes brother?" Anastasia asked walking out of the kitchen with her mate Keith.

"I need you to dress me up like an old woman." I said.

"Well, let me just get my turn my brother into an old lady kit." She said sarcastically.

"And why do you want to do that anyways?" Keith asked.

"My mate is home, but she's surrounded by James' pack." I said.

"When will I be able to meet this mate of yours anyways? Because quite frankly I don't think she exists." She said smirking.

"Just help me." I sighed pulling her with me.

*****

"And there." Anastasia said placing the last part of the costume on me. "PERFECT!" she screamed overjoyed.

"I have to go but thanks sis." I said kissing her swiftly on the cheek and running out of her room. I got into our decoy car, an old Toyota Camry and drove slowly as only an old lady would. I had to admit my sister did an amazing job on turning me into an old lady. I definitely looked the part. I made it to London's in the most time it ever took me. I hobbled over to the door very aware of the eyes watching me taking a deep breath I knocked quietly.

London's POV

When I got home my dad chewed me out about how I've been gone for so long. He had spazzed at me. He eventually told me about his buisness meeting in Toronto, he would be gone for days. 

"I love you dad." I remeber saying right before he left.

"Love you too girl." he replied kissing my forhead and walking out.

A few minutes after he left I heard a knock on my door and rushed to open it. I was surprised then relieved. It was Tyler! Dressed as an old lady?

"Nana! How are you! I didn't know you'd be coming!" I bluffed grabbing him into a hug. "Come inside how are you!" I screamed pulling him in. "Let's watch TV!" I exclaimed loudly while turning it on and directing Tyler into a room I knew they couldn't hear us in.

"Nice costume." I smirked.

"I had to see you. I missed you." He said hugging me.

"You didn't believe what I said? I was... I was dumb. I made a deal with James." I said crying into his shirt.

"I know baby..." he said stroking my hair. I stopped. How the hell did he know?

"How did you know?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"I just did." He said removing his old woman costume.

"Tell me why!" I hissed pulling him to me. His eyes turned from his normal hazel to a bright blue.

"Pull me closer..." he breathed. I pushed him away.

"I'm serious!" He kissed me.

"It happened before..." he said kissing me all over.

"Calm down!" I said as I got up and walked across the room.

"I'll stop... Please come back!" he said making a puppy dog face his eyes changing back to normal.

 "Fine..." I sighed sitting back down next to him.

"So my uncle did the same thing to my dad about my mom, so it didn't surprise me that James would want to follow in his dads footsteps." He said. 

"Oh... It's just he said he has more numbers in his pack then us." I said. Tyler started to laugh.

"He even used the same lie? James' pack is weaker then ours and he has no allies. So he tricked you. Don't worry you'll be fine." I snuggled close to him.

"I love you." He whispered. I froze he loves me?

Authors note***

This is a suite to chappy seven cuz i have a serious case of WRITERS BLOCK :O

I went to the doctor and he said the only cure is to....

EAT DIRT :(

Juuust joking :D

But I do have writers block :(

aaand I really wanna know.....

do you think she loves him back??? :$

Cuz I don't know XD

Anyway's as always

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3

P.S

Thanks to my newnew fans...

sara691 ; Vampie ; bookworm3 ; ArpsSargsyan ; cullenchick2212

I love you guyses :)

aand 

 thanks to Wolfgirl15 for out amazing semi convo XD <3

thanks for the support :)