(Chapter 18)

Tyler's POV

"Tyler man calm down! This is not helping you find her!" Anthony screamed from behind me.  My wolf kept bursting out at random times because he needs his mate.

"I can't calm myself down." I said through clenched teeth.

"Dude, just think of her. You need to calm down. We've made the plan now it's time to put it into action. So if you want her, calm the f*ck down." He growled losing his patience.

My wolfs anger subsided although he wasn't happy that Anthony talked to me the way he did. I growled and walked by him into the house.

"Tyler." Vince said as I walked in.

"Yes." I said coldly. My wolf hadn't completely calmed down yet.

"We... Um... May have a problem..." he said massaging the back of his neck.

"What is the problem?" I said closing my eyes and trying to be patient.

"One of the scouts we sent out came back with... bad news..." he said pissed off a little himself.

"What is the bad news?" I asked starting to shake.

"Dacian, may have... used the eyes on London..." I growled. "But were not sure yet!" he said quickly.

"He what?" I screamed struggling to keep control. Not having London with me was really taking a toll on me.

"Tyler! Keep it civil." Anthony said from behind me. I started thinking of the good times I had with London. Her gorgeous smile, the way she pouted a little when she didn't get something, the way she used to look at me...

My wolf calmed down and full control came back to me. I opened my eyes and looked at a shocked Vince.

"How'd you calm down." He asked amazed.

"Thought of London..." I whispered

"Tyler, we'll be leaving in ten days." James said walking in.

"Did you contact the clans?" I asked seriously.

"Yep just did. They said they were chill with us coming onto their land. They don't agree with what Dacian's doing although we just got confirmation that he used the eyes on London." James said frowning. "Man I miss her..." I couldn't help myself as I growled at him.

"Alright then where are our fighters?" I asked.

"I can call mine right now." He replied looking at me seriously.

"Good Vince you call yours, I'll call mine, James you too. I'll get the brothers to come over." I said.

"On it." They both said walking out of the room, no doubt to call their fighters. I dialed Donny number and he picked up almost immediately.

"What up?" he said laughing a little bit. He was probably messing around with his brothers.

"Come here with the fighters you plan on bringing to battle." I said coldly.

"Whoa dudes loosen up." He said shocked.

"My mates missing I'm not going to 'loosen up'." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright, you know she's my sister? We'll be there." He said hanging up.

"We'll be out back." James said from the sliding glass door leading outside. I saw a couple hundred of fighters lounging across the lawn.

"Alright." I said walking out. James, Vince and London's brothers arrived with their fighters and in a couple of minutes the whole backyard was full of wolves that were prepared for battle.

"Vince." I called out to him in the crowd.

"Yes?" he asked appearing right beside me.

"let's show them the moves I taught you." I said smiling.

"Perfect." He replied smiling.

"Alright guys, were going to show you a couple of moves and I want you to pair up and practice them alright?" I yelled out in my booming voice. I looked over at Vince and shifted feeling the familiar shifting of bones.

He shifted as well and we started our demonstration.

***

"Alright guys we went easy on you today, but tommorow were going to start the hard stuff." I yelled out as all the wolves laying on the grass panting let out a collective groan.

"We'll be ready." I said more to myself then to the mass of wolves. As the fighter left my backyard Donny came up to me laughing a little.

"Dude they were seriously like dead! Six hours of constant training. Man, you're determined." He finished winking at me.

"Of course I am. I want my mate." I growled frowning.

Author's Note***

I love you guys please tell me what you think!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM I love your messages!

Anywaaays......

Thanks to my new fans!!

(sorry for the long wait... my brothers still in the hosp.)

As always...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3