(Chapter 10)

Tyler's POV

She had been with him. She had been with the one who's keeping her from me. I collapsed to the floor holding my heart. He touched her. He was spinning your girl. Jealousy coursed through me making me get up to fight my wolf completely taking over.

"Leave or die." I said growling. He smirked.

"No thanks, I think I'll stay for a while."

And that's when I snapped.

London's POV

They had been going at it for hours screaming things like "She's Mine!" or "Go die!" I had gotten bored and went upstairs to freshen up. It was obvious they wouldn't kill each other. They were just fighting over dominance. I eventually got tired of their screaming and I intervened. Vince almost hit me trying to get at Tyler and stopped shocked. Tyler growled.

"Now that you're done this petty nonsense, shall we begin conversing with civil means of communication?" I said imitating a British accent and smiling at them both. They both laughed but I could tell Tyler's was forced. His wolf most likely took over when he attacked Vince.

"Come on." I said directing them towards my living room. Vince sat down on the love seat while Tyler pulled up a chair and sat down. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. He smiled. He obviously thought I would choose Vinny over him. Men are so clueless sometimes.

"Tyler, this is Vince. I knew him from before. He was my childhood best friend. I thought he hated me and he thought I hated him. You walked in when we found out that wasn't true. Well not before I tried to kill him." I said gesturing towards Vince smirking.

"I know that." I looked at him shocked. He sighed. "Well not the little story. I know who he is though. He's the alpha of the most bloodthirsty pack in North America. His pack is wild. They kill for no reason at all."

"Vince you're a werewolf? Is... Is all that true?" I asked shocked.

"well... um..." he said stalling.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said coldly.

"Please leave." I said frowning.

"London, I-"Vince started.

"You heard her just leave Vince." Tyler growled.

Vince got up frowning and left.

"I love you." I said kissing him on the cheek. He sighed. "What's wrong?" Tyler picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

"No other guy should touch you only me. Only me." He growled kissing my neck.

"Tyler we weren't-" he cut me off.

"Shh..." he said kissing me again and releasing my hands from the wall.

"I don't like him in that way, only you Tyler." I said hugging him.

"I don't like him in that way either." Tyler said smiling and sitting me back on his lap. I started to laugh.

"I love you Tyler." I said hugging him again. Suddenly a shout was heard followed by the sound of trampling feet.

"It started." Tyler whispered. Wait what?

Authors note***

Yes it is very short.

I don't have a long attention span. Sowwwy :3

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FANS EVER!

I'm back on the what's hot list yeaa! :D

Thanx to my new fans...

halibella98 ; alexmagic24 

My fans are epicly awesoooome :D <3

As alwaaays....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3