(Chapter 15 suite-ish sorta..)

Tyler's POV

"Dude that's a pretty heavy accusation..." Anthony said frowning.

"Think about it. Every time he has to find out information about the vamps he gets it almost instantaneously but when it's about Weres it takes him a lot longer. He acts shady, he hasn't been looking me in the eye and he didn't tell us where she is." I said as realization dawned on everybody's faces.

"Where the fuck is he I'm going to kill him!" Shane screamed struggling to get out of his seat as Kaiden and Donny held him in place.

"Calm down, let's go get him." James whispered quietly.

"Tyler you go first and we'll be right behind you as backup." Vince whispered.

"Follow me." I said nodding my head. We walked through the halls of the pack house and reached Greg's door. I knocked. The faint sound of someone shuffling around was heard in the eerie silence before the door swung open with a creek.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Greg said nervously.

"Did you find out where Lonodn is yet?" I asked brightly as I pushed myself into his room.

"Yeah um.. personal space?" he asked trying to block me from entering.

"Back down!" I barked in my alpha voice.

"Y-yes sir.." Greg said stepping back from the door. His room was torn apart as if he was packing in a rush... which he probably was. One look at this room and I knew I had him. Suddenly I heard shouting in the hall.

"He tried to get away!" Vince yelled from down the hall. I turned around and ran back down the hall.

"Why Greg?" I asked as I reached them.

"Power." He said simply trying to stare me down.

"You are dead to me." I said punching my hand through his heart.

Author's Note***

GREG. IS. DEAD. :O

Maybe.

This is more of a preview than anything....

I'm reaaalll busiiiii :P

Gonna update as soon as possible..

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAAYS ON MY MIND!

Lmao. ^

Anywaaays..

Thanks to my new and old fans :3

As alwaaay's.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3