(Chapter two)

London's POV

 "London, hurry up! We could be late!" Leila yelled to me from across the hall. It was the fourth week of school and Tyler was getting more and more annoying by the day.

"It's early shh... I'm here, I'm here Gosh." I said. We hurry in and take our seats. This morning I was wearing black skinny jeans, knee high boots and a white V-neck shirt. I curled my hair at the ends and put on heavy black eyeliner and mascara. I looked sexy, not slutty. I looked like a badass and was getting a lot of approving glances from guys in the hall. Let's see what Tyler has to say about that.

I realized I was in Mythical History class. I never thought I'd be taking that. But turns out its one of MANY mandatory classes including gym.

"Hi, I'm Miss Holley weather and I will be your teacher for this semester." Miss Holley weather says addressing the class. "To begin, Werewolves." She says in a false scary voice. "Everyone knows that werewolves find they're mate and fall in love." Crap, I didn't know that. "All werewolves' mates are human it doesn't matter if it's a male or a female werewolf. When they find they find their mate they freeze up for a second and get a kind of electric shock. For werewolves to fully become mates the human has to allow the werewolf to put their mark on them showing other werewolves to leave their mate alone. The last and final thing they do is turn their human mate. " What a load of bull-

"Good morning peeps!" Tyler yelled as he walks in what 20 minutes late for class wearing tinted ray bans and a baggy black sweater.

"Tyler you're late." Miss Holley weather says tolerantly "Go get a late slip."

"No thanks" he says shaking his head. He and his bodyguards start to laugh. "Got a problem?" he asks.

"No...No not at all." She says quietly. WHAT'S WITH TEACHERS AND LETTING TYLER WALK ALL OVER THEM?!  

"That's what I thought." He said smirking. He walked over to Leila and said

"Get up." She looked over to me obviously torn.

"You better not." I said giving her a pleading look.

"Get up." He repeated.

"Um..." Leila said biting her lip. Obviously he had his "get free pass just 'because I'm me" magic working on her too.

"Whatever." I say waving her away.  She looked at me one last time before changing seats. I wasn't really annoyed just kind of pissed that I got stuck with "Tye" like all the girls falling over him call him.

Tyler's POV

"Heeey." I say giving her a smirk. She just looked away disgusted as if I was garbage on the bottom of her shoe. And the looks she was getting from other guys?! I was getting pissed. I just couldn't take it. I got up and walked out of class, snapping my fingers to get my boys to follow.

London's POV

"London! I'm so sorry! It's just, you do what he says... or else..." Leila finished lamely.

"I'm guessing there's more to this story then you're telling me, but since I really am not all that curious I'll let it drop. I forgive you" I said. I was telling the truth, anything to do with Tyler made me want to hurl.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she screamed pulling me into a hug.

"Jeez... Calm down Leila." I said.

"Okay. You buying lunch?" she said pointing to her wallet.

"Naw... I'll go sit at the table." I said walking away. Crap. I left my lunch in my locker. I thought as I raced back to my locker. I ran in to someone with a freaking hard ass stomach. "

Ow!?" I said rubbing my chest as I got up.

"Shh." The guy said as he put a cloth up to my face. I struggled but the smell of chloroform drifted into my nostrils and I fell into unconsciousness. Oh crap.

 Authors note***

 Ohkayy Guys.. It's sort of a cliff hanger XD <3

I'll try to upload tmrw :D

Special thanks to Uniquexviet for the comment :3

that kinda maybe made my day just abit. :$ <3

I noticed I got popularity points or something?! 

Thaanks sososososos much! :D

Kay soo Biii

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3