(Chapter 12 suite)

Dacian's POV

Any woman I want should be mine. So of course I choose the one who wants nothing to do with me. If my scouts are right, and she has in fact found her true brothers from the Greenwhich pack we are dead. It's like the police force going against the army. It's obvious who's going to win.

"Son," my father said revealing his whole face. He wants me to do something. And when my dad uses the full force of his eyes on people anything can happen. "Give up on this girl, she is obviously happy and she doesn't want this." He said trying not to snap and use his eyes on me.

"I will not give up on this. Clan leaders never give up." I snapped frowning. Suddenly my eyes started burning and my dad winced.

"Perfect, perfect." He mumbled.

"What?" I said my hands over my eyes.

"I got you overly proud and pissed off, the triggers to the 'sound eye' which is passed on from generation to generation. We are to have my step down from position tonight. Wear this." He said handing me a black cloak similar to the one he wears.

"Thanks dad." I said smirking.

"Make sure you wear the hood as to your face. You never know when your eyes are to be released." He said as he left.

Smiling I turned around to lay onto my bed. I finally have full power.

Tyler's POV

"He was my best friend, when I went wolf on my sixteenth birthday I smelled leech all over him. I told him what I was and he snapped trying to kill me. I fought him off and as he limped away he told me he would get me back someday. I finally know how." Chase said tearing up a little.

"How?" I asked frowning.

"London." He sobbed. I hugged London tighter then ever as she started to talk it came out a little muffled.

"Chase don't blame yourself for any of this." I heard her say quietly.

"TYLER! TYLER! He got them! He got them!" Anthony screamed running in and looking at me wide eyed.

"Slow down. Who got what?" I said frowning.

"Dacian finally got the eyes." Anthony said slowly.

"No- No way." I stuttered.

"What?" London and Chase asked.

"The eye's. The eye's of death, the sound eye. He can control anyone by staring into their eyes." I said. They gasped.

"Aw shit." I heard Donny say from his spot on the floor.

Author's Note***

This is short but I wanted it to be done today.

I just wanted to say. Yesterday I found out I have more then 100 fans. Thank you guys so much. I love you. You guys are the most kick ass-iest fans ever! XD

Thanks so much! Your support just gave me a ton of confidence to continue writing.

You guys are like the middle of a tootsie pop. You make the lollipop XD or like the caramelly part of carmilk chocolate? :$

I'm hungry ok! GOSH XD <3

Special thanks to my new fans....

xoxkatie_16xox ; dzubiria ; iamnobody ; Softballover ; Angelicstuff ; readqueen9 ; Whyshouldyoy ; HONfanatic2233 aand kay9318

Thanks to the old fans and thanks to the new. I love you all!!! :D

Please red BabyCoverGirl's stories They are very good.

She asked me to read them and I was like most defs!!!! XD

If you want me to read any of yours just ask!

If a lot of people ask I dunno if I can get to them all :$

Anywaaaay's

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3