(Chapter 15)

London's POV

After we left the dining hall I felt as if I was slowly sliding back into control of my body. Suddenly I was slammed up against the wall by a very pissed off looking Dacian.

"You will never embarrass me as such again!" he hissed into my ear making me shiver, not in the good way, not at all. "I have a reputation to uphold and you almost ruined it."

"I'm sorry." I spat sounding a lot more confident than I was. "Mister Clan leader sir, I promise to treat you with the utmost respect from now on." I said pushing on his chest. He stumbled a bit before steadying himself and glaring at me. I smirked.

"Got a problem pretty boy?" I said smugly. He snapped and slapped me using his full vampire force. I flew down the hall slamming into the wall. My body left a dent.

"No, you?" he asked watching me as I staggered to my feet.

"No, not at all..." I said limping towards him. "How about now?" I hissed as I punched him full on in the face. He flew down the hall slamming into the ground. I didn't hesitate as I jumped onto him punching him repeatedly in the face and the chest.

"I refuse to take this." He hissed grabbing me by the neck and throwing me into the ceiling. I fell down on the floor face first. "Now listen, impure werewolf scum." He hissed picking me up and throwing me down the hall. I groaned.

"You listen to me whether or not you want to." He said throwing me down another hallway. I winced as I heard one of my ribs snap.

"You respect me in front of my peers." He hissed punching me in the gut. "and you will marry me." He said flipping me onto the ground landing on top of me.

"You are mine." He finished before delivering the final blow making everything go black.

Tyler's POV

I winced as I felt some of the pain London was feeling.

"She's getting hurt on pretty bad man...Where is she?" I groaned to my beta, London's brothers, Jason, Vince and James. Donny finally awoke a couple of hours ago.

"Dude Greg said that they didn't bring her to their main building. At least he says he didn't see her." Anthony said frowning.

"She is there. I can feel it." I hissed pissed off.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the front door of the pack house. I ran at werewolf speed to open the door only to be greeted by the condensed smell of Vampire.

"What did you do to London Bloodsucker." I hissed pinning him to the ground by his neck.

"N-Nothing." He tried to say choking.

"Don't lie. Where is she." I hissed punching him in the face.

"I am here only to deliver a message to the one named 'Tyler'" the bloodsucker said wincing.

"Where is this 'Tyler'?" he said. I ripped his arm off and flung it across the lawn.

"I am Tyler. Stop with your insolence!" my wolf roared partially coming out.

"It's from London." He sobbed clutching the place where his arm used to be. My wolf calmed and allowed me to get up.

***

"Sorry about your... er... arm..." I said sheepishly as the Vamp, Raymond clutched his arm as it re-attached to his shoulder.

"No harm done." He said groaning as another fiber of his arm re-attached.

"Yeah... what did she tell you.." I asked serious once again.

"Well... let me try to remember...." He said thinking. I growled.

"Just joking buddy." He said smirking. "She said something like She never meant anyone to get hurt and that she loves you..." he said frowning.

"She's really brave. She wasn't scared at all." He said shaking his head.

"Wait... if you saw her... You know where she is!" I said excited that I finally got a lead.

"She's at the same place as last time.. I thought that was quite obvious... Don't you have trackers?" Raymond asked frowning.

"Greg didn't tell us..." I said. Something clicked in my brain....

Gregs a traitor...

Authors Note***

I know its short but I have a lot to do...

Hockey, Hockey, hockey...

I'm busy with try outs and chizz XD

My two new favorite words aaaarrre

DERP and SCUTTER :P

lmao ^

so jks

you guys should check out the new song by the lonely island THE CREEP :P

OHKAY!

As alwaays...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3