(Chapter 11)

London's POV

"What?" Tyler screamed ripping the note out of my hands as he read it his eyes grew blacker and blacker. He was pissed. 'Why does it sound like you met this person before?" Tyler asked struggling to control his voice.

"Well, when I was in the underground place, that jerk face kept talking about the clan leaders son and how he wants me." I said shrugging.

"You didn't think you should've told me?" Tyler asked his eyes closed.

"Um no?" I said basically asking a question. "Well it never came up..." I said kind of scared now.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm scaring you aren't I? I just want to kill that fool."Tyler said opening his eyes and pulling me into a hug.

"Why me?" I whispered into his chest.

"Because I love you. They want you to hurt me." Tyler said kissing my forehead.

"Well that's about all I can do." The pack doctor said getting up from her spot on the ground beside James.

"How is he?" I asked disengaging myself from my hug with Tyler.

"Well he was right." She said gesturing to Vince. He scoffed.

"As always." He said smiling.

"Any way's, the arrow head was poisoned but it's as if the attacker didn't want him hurt, just temporarily stunned. Like a warning shot." The doctor said shaking her head in confusion.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I cleaned the wound and patched it up. The poison had already entered his blood stream but I tested it to make sure it wasn't lethal. Which of course, it wasn't. The only problem is it seems the arrow head was made of... well made of silver." She said. Everyone gasped, well everyone except me.

"What's so big about that?" I asked confused.

"Silver is a lethal metal to werewolves, if the injury heals with the metal inside the person with this injury will surely die a slow and painful death. Luckily I took it out before it healed. He's lucky." The doctor said before shaking everyone's hands. "Two day's bed rest, that's all it will take. He'll be fine. It's no big deal" The doctor said before walking away.

"Vince we need to talk truces, get yours and James' beta. Those vampires are dead." Tyler growled a hard look on his face as he turned to me his face softened. "Can you please take care of James?" he asked giving me the puppy dog face.

"Fine, just because you look cute when you do that." I said laughing."Promise me you'll be safe." I said hugging him.

"I promise." He whispered into my hair.

"Nothing for me?" Vinny asked the old twinkle back in his eye.

"Of course there is." I said laughing and giving him a hug. James moaned from his spot on the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about him for a second there." I screamed rushing to his side.

"You. Are. So. Ditzy." Vinny said laughing with Tyler.

"Help me bring him inside." I said frowning as Vince and Tyler picked him up.

"Guest room or yours?" Tyler asked.

"Mine." I replied.

"Man this boy needs to lose weight." Vince said smirking as we walked dup the stairs to my room.

"I don't weigh that much." James mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Ahh it's alive." I screamed pretending to faint.

"Shut up you're not the one that was shot with an arrow." James said smirking keeping his eyes closed.

"Yeah I know, that was so medieval." I said smiling. "Here we are." I said directing Tyler and Vince into my room. After they set James onto the bed he started to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Vince asked confused.

"Tyler trust me with his mate. Who's to say I won't make a move?" he said still laughing.

"Oh yeah baby he's so irresistible." I said hugging James and playing along. Tyler growled and ripped me away from James.

"Were having our meeting here." Tyler growled hugging me while Vince pulled a phone out of his pocket and started talking into it.

"Babe I was just kidding." I said smiling.

"I don't care were still having a meeting here." Tyler said hugging me closer.

"You're so cute when your jealous." I said kissing him.

"I get it he's cut your cute let's move on." James said sourly.

"The betas are coming." Vince said clasping Tyler on the shoulder.

Raymond's POV

"This is taking too long!" the spoilt and grumpy clan leaders son Dacian said frowning.

"It will take as long as it takes." The coven's best fighter said coolly. "This cannot be rushed."

"They are already mates. We are too late." I said frowning.

"Mates are a weakness. He cannot live without her. If we so much as touch a hair on her pretty little head he'll go ballistic." Dacian said laughing. I fear for young London.

Author's Note***

i promised I'd get it up by the 13th

it's 12:06am

does that count?

it's a slow chappy but it's important.

It'll get pretty pumped up soon

That sounded weird :$

what eva!

wow I am weird.... :$

anywaaaayz

thanks to mah new fanz....

missyjane25 ; nerdChicfalleninLOVE ; XxshaktangoxX ; xxclojoxx ; emoguitargirl01 ; Silversocks ; cheerleader4evr ;  raynahaque ; Jordanloveme17 aaand tweety2010 

btw I love awll your usernames there sososososo cooool :3

what's the story behind themmm???

TELL MEEEHHHH

As alwaaays...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3