(Chapter 10 suite)

Tyler's POV

As I talked to London I heard my pack begin their attack.

"It started." I whispered.

"What started?" London asked me. I didn't realize I had been talking out loud.

"The attack on James and Vince." I said.

"Tyler, even though Vince is a lying, deceitful, evil little twerp it doesn't mean I want him and his pack hurt!" she yelled shocked. "Call off this attack now! They don't deserve it. I know for a fact that James isn't all that bad and that Vince is still the boy I used to know!" she finshed looking at me incredulous.

"London, they deserve everything they get!" I said loudly.

"You're overstepping your boundaries here Tyler! I think your wrong about who's really evil here." She said  running out the back door and into the forest. Knowing London she's probably going out there to break up the battle. Just great.

London's POV

I ran outside hearing the growls of hundreds of wolves biting at each other. The past few weeks with Tyler had me used to hearing his alpha voice. Now that I've fully become Tyler's mate I can use the alpha voice on his pack which has an effect on other members of other packs.

"Stop this battle immediately" I said with a booming voice. The wolves from Tyler's pack froze in their place while the wolves from Vince and James' pack whined and bowed their heads with respect.

Vince phased back followed by James as all the wolves ran back into the forest.

"You called them off?" I asked Vince and James.

"Yeah." James said, sticking his hand out for me to shake while Vince just nodded his head.

"I don't know if I want to shake your hand." I said looking at James. "are you going to kill me?" I asked

"No" he replied.

"Kiudnap me?"

"No"

"Turn me into a vampire?"

"No, listen can I have a fresh start?" he asked serious.

"Well I don't know..." I said biting my lip. "Oh alright." I said hugging him.

"Can I have one too?" a sad looking Vinny asked me pouting.

"Maybe." I said.

"Maybe?" he asked frowning.

"If you become the old Vinny again. Back to the Vinny I knew who wouldn't hurt a fly." I said pouting and punching his shoulder.

"Fine." He said sighing. I gave him a hug and turned back towards the house.

"Wait." James said grabbing my arm. "We should make a treaty." He said. A growl was heard from my house as Tyler stepped out of the house.

"First of all, get your hands off my mate. Second of all, why would I make a treaty with the likes of you?" Tyler spat looking at James with disgust.

"Tyler, can I talk to you. Alone." I hissed.

"Ooooooh." Tyler and James said at the same time.

"Grow up." I said smiling at them as I grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him into the house.

"London, they aren't who they seem." Tyler said frowning as we reached the kitchen.

"Tyler, you're an Alpha, I know your all proud and stuff but everybody needs to learn to be forgiving once in a while. I'm giving them a fresh start and I think you should too." I snapped frowning at him.

"You're lucky I love you. I don't think anyone would give up an age old feud just like that. I'll give them a second chance." He said sighing and pulling me into a hug.

"London! Come out here! London!" I heard Vinny scream at me from the back yard. Tyler and I ran outside and our jaws dropped at the sight before us. James was on the ground convulsing as an arrow protruded from his thigh.

"What happened?" I screeched reaching James.

"You left and then the arrow flew through the air and stabbed James. There was a letter attached and I think the arrow may be poisoned." Vince said rushing his words.

"Tyler get a doctor. Vince give me the note." I said grabbing the note from Vince's hands. I gasped.

The letter read 'Sweet cheeks you pissed off the Clan leaders' son. He wants you even more now. You better watch your back 'cause you'll be his soon enough. Signed, Raymond.'

Tyler came back followed by the pack doctor. He saw me frozen in place and was at my side in seconds.

"The vampires want me." I whispered.

 Authors note***

Well then....

That is just.

Whoa.

Ka booooom.

That was your mind blowing

right up there^

Amazingly huge thanx to my new fans...

meena79 ; amls20 ; Ilovejellybeans ; oreomuffin ; luvsanime555 (thx fur the comments :D) ; k-be21aand emoloveburststofire

 As alwayyssss...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3