(Chapter 12)

London's POV

"Hey, be back soon." Tyler said kissing me on the cheek just before I closed the door.

After everyone had left my father called me into his study to chat. I stopped at the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Dad you wanted to see me?" I said walking in. Three men, around the age of 18, were standing beside my father. They smiled as they took me in. I took a sip of my water.

"Well honey, I just wanted to introduce you to your brothers." He said calmly. I chocked on the water I was drinking.

"What?!" I shrieked while wiping my mouth with my hand.

"This is Kaiden." He said ignoring my comment and pointing to a boy around 6'3 with messy black hair and green eyes. "Donny," he said gesturing to a boy around 6'2 with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. "And Shane. There all 18." He finished pointing to a boy around 6'5 with spiky platinum blonde hair and ice blonde hair.

"I don't have any brother's." I said glaring at my father.

"Yes you do, when your mother and I found out that the werewolf gene had skipped you we chose to isolate you completely from the werewolf world. Which meant your brothers and I. When your mate turned you I told them they could finally come and meet you." My father said calmly.

"So if I had never been turned you would have never told me about them!" I screamed pissed off.

"Well, no, we were going to tell you when you came here because you were old enough. But then you got turned." my father said looking at me sheepishly.

"I just- You know I- your just-" I said stuttering while putting my hand up and walking out the door of his office. Leaving my brothers staring after me in shock. My brothers, I'll never get used to this.

"London!" someone shouted from behind me. I kept walking. As I reached the game room, the place I go to calm down, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. It was Shane and the two stooges, Kaiden and Donny.

"We didn't have a choice. We never wanted to leave. We fought with dad relentlessly for years. He just got madder and madder. We love you." He said tearing up a little.

"We weren't allowed to see you, that's what you get for having an alpha as a father." Donny said smiling at me.

"Alpha? Dad told my friends that he's a rogue!" I said widening my eyes.

"A rogue! Hell no! He's the alpha of the Greenwhich pack." Kaiden said proudly.

"The, The Greenwhich pack?" I said shocked. When Tyler's pack was training me when I had first been turned, I heard a lot about the Greenwhich pack. They were like the police of werewolves if any pack messed up too much they had to answer to them. Last I heard they had over 20 000 members.

"Yep. He probably didn't want to scare your friends." Shane said idly.

"Hey, little muchacho, what's this trouble I hear you got yourself into?" Donny asked smiling at me as I kicked him for calling me a muchacho.

"Nothing, it's just the vampires want me because I'm Tyler's mate." I said shrugging.

"First of all this mate of yours doesn't sound all that good for you. Second of all Vampires? Our pack could kill them in seconds." Kaiden said seriously.

"Don't judge my mate.You've never met him." I hissed frowning.

"Kaiden, calm down. Just because your protective doesn't mean you have to be rude." Donny whispered into Kaiden's ear.

"I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe." Kaiden said sincerely. I gave him a hug.

"WHAT HE GETS THE FIRST HUG! THIS IS BULL!" Donny screamed pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"NO FAIR!" Shane screamed pulling me onto his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"Let's play some cod." I said playing with Shane's spiky hair.

"I love you for wanting to play cod!" Shane screamed placing a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek. A growl was heard rumbling from someone's throat.

"Uh oh, extreme mate jelousy. Luckily i'm not mated." Shane mumbled as I was pulled from his lap. I looked up and sure enough. Tyler.

"Who are you." Tyler said pushing me behind him and preparing to pounce.

"We, my dear friend, are just three men interested in dating this here young lady." Donny said winking at me.

"Oh shut up Donny." I said shaking my head smiling.

"One more word and your dead." Tyler said.

"Tyler, Tyler Tyler, I get it, I really do. You're jealous. It's just we don't believe you're a good mate for our sister over there. We'd rather her mate with someone from our pack." Kaiden said choking back laughter as Tyler started to shake.

"Babe, I love you, their just being stupid. These are my brothers, I just met them after you left." I said hugging him from being. He turned around and kissed my lips roughly.

"Your mine and only mine. Remember that." He said kissing my neck.

"As much as we love seeing our little sister being harassed by a random dude, you should stop, we have news." Shane said shaking his head.

Just then the window to the game room window smashed open and a scream was heard from beside Shane.

"Donny!" Kaiden screamed as blood pooled around Donny. Tyler pulled out his cell phone and in a matter of minutes the same pack doctor that helped James came rushing in.

"Two attacks in one day, there insane they are." She said muttering frantically to herself as she took care of Donny.

"It's not that bad, at least I don't have Kaiden's face." Donny said smiling weakly as the arrow was pulled from his arm.

"You are just unbelievable." Kaiden said taking the arrow from the doctor's hand. "Um... Note?" he said looking at me. I took it from Kaiden before Tyler could steal it and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"London you let me in right now or I'll break it down!" Tyler yelled.

"One sec!" I replied loudly. I read it quickly.

'Give yourself up, and lives will be spared.

 Dacian       

I heard a loud bang and Tyler was holding me in seconds.

"Don't cry babe." He said holding me tightly to his chest. I hadn't realized I had been crying.

"Who's Dacian?" I managed to squeak out.

"The stupid, butt headed, Clan leader to be." Tyler said kissing me gently on the forehead.

"Dacian Vera?" Shane asked quietly.

"Yeah." Tyler replied.

"I knew him." Shane said through clenched teeth.

Author's note***

My dad's comp sucks.

I couldn't upload for the whole weekend.

Now I'm using my mom's comp and finally wattpad stops being a butt and let's me upload.

I asked for help from you guys an dno one did :(

But its all good!

I forgive you! XD

Special thanks to my new fans....

 BiteMeWolfx ; sim999 ; xalwaayssxforeverx ; Cierra99 ; kirsty21 ; Mirianna944 ; love91320 ; SevenMoons ; applepenguin ; Mishelachka ; MimiRose aand rokr87 

 I love you guys! You have no idea how amazing you guys are! :)

As alwaays....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3