(Chapter 16 suite)

London's POV

"Get up Mutt, it's time to get ready." The blonde girls hissed together, which was quite creepy if you ask me.

"Thanks leeches." I said rolling my eyes.

"Just get in the shower." The girls said giving me an annoyed look. I got out of the comfy bed I was allowed to sleep in last night and padded over to the en suite bathroom. After I agreed to the 'deal' Noirceur showed me to this room and locked it behind me.

"Get out now mutt it's been five minutes." The girls said from outside the shower. I rolled my eyes and stepped out covering myself in a fluffy white towel.

"We'll be starting out in Vera so she should wear the clans official color. What is theirs again?" one of the vamp girls said nasally.

"Um... I think it's like green." The other girls replied.

"Alright, you go get a green dress and shoes. You get me her makeup." Blondie #1 said ordering everyone around.

"So what do I have to wear?" I asked frowning.

"Kay." Blondie #1 answered ignoring me.

"Dry." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Look, you just stand here and look pretty and I'll take care of the details." She snapped while the first girl returned with a giant black bag.

"Give me the usual." She said boredly. As she patted makeup all over my face the other girl returned with a short green dress and black heels.

"No way I'm wearing that." I said as the girls started on my hair.

"You are wearing what we tell you so shut up." Blondie #1 hissed.

"Put these in without ruining your makeup." One of the girls said throwing me some more red contacts.

"It was so hard last time." I whined.

"Like I care, just do it." She hissed.

"Get in the dress." Blondie #1 said shoving the dress in my face.

"As you wish." I said sarcastically. I slipped into the dress, which once again fit me perfectly and slipped into the black strappy heels

"Good. You're done. Follow us." Blondie #1 hissed stepping out into the hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked frowning.

"To see your Fiancée." One of the girls said laying heavily on the word fiancée.

"Oh great..." I sighed.

"Hey Baby time to go to Vera." Dacian said as we walked into the room. It's as if he was ignoring the fact that we hashed it out a couple of days ago.

"Great thanks Hun." I said my words dripping with sarcasm.

"Watch it." He hissed quietly as he threw one of his arms over my shoulders. "Vera's in Costa Rica. It's going to take us a while to get there." he said a little louder.

"Oh great I get to spend more time with you." I said trying to sound genuine even though I knew I was failing at it. I had to keep myself in Dacian's good graces.

"Follow me." He said gripping my arm tightly while pulling me to an exit. Freedom is close, I hope.

Tyler's POV

I filled the four packs in on all the details we learned from Raymond. He had to leave to get back to his leech colony thing.

"Texas is our best choice!" one of the men from Vince's pack yelled out.

"I agree. We should intercept them between  the two clans in Texas." I said getting approving nod from Vince, James and London's dad.

"The time is now. London needs to be saved. We leave tonight." London's dad said using his deep voice. I had to admit, he can be intimidating when he wants to be.

Author's Note***

THIS IS SO SHORT! Ughhh...

I blame it on my short attention span and writers block.

It's like trying to squeeze water out of a dry sponge.... :P

anyways

Thanks to mye epic fans... :3

as alwaaays...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3