(Chapter 11 suite)

London's POV

As the three betas walked, I heard a clatter at the door and a couple of voices suddenly my dad burst into my room.

"LONDON WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" he roared taking in the six shirtless men in my room. James and his beta Kyle, with his black hair and grey eyes; Vince and his beta Richard, with his crazy green hair and blue eyes and of course Tyler and his beta Anthony with his warm brown hair and eyes.

"A meeting?" I squeaked.

"London..." my dad growled. Wait, growled? Everyone stiffened.

"Dad... did you just growl?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Um... no? Stop trying to change the subject!" he said stuttering. Everyone growled back.

"Wait, are you?" he asked widening his eyes.

"Are you? Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked shocked.

"Well, I thought the gene skipped you 'cause your mom's human." He said smiling.

"She was human." Tyler said speaking up. "Until I changed her. She's my mate." He said proudly pulling me towards him.

"Wait so... Who are these men?" my dad asked narrowing his eyes.

"I'm Tyler, the alpha of the Ryder pack and this is my beta, Anthony." Tyler said puffing his chest out a little.

"Pompous ass..." I mumbled knowing full well he would hear me. Everyone laughed.

"James, this my beta Kyle. Were form the Fire pack." James said darkly. He hasn't cracked a smile since my dad entered, weird.

"Okay?" my dad said smiling a little

"And I'm Vince, I'm sure you know me sir, and this is my beta Richard. Were from the Murderous, I mean, the frost pack sir." Vince said smiling. I gasped.

"Of course I remember you son! My daughter's best friend!" my dad said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you for changing your pack name." I said smiling at Vince. Tyler growled.

"You're killing me London." Tyler said sadden by my comment.

"Not as much as I love you Tyler." I said kissing his lips.

"You better." Tyler said winking.

"Get a room!" Vince roared laughing.

"Oh god..." my dad said holding his forehead. "Wait, why are they here anyways?" my dad asked.

"Well, um," I started but Tyler interrupted me while giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. God, I love him.

"The vampires want her to get to me. But I assure you that I will protect her with every fiber in my being sir." Tyler said looking at my father straight in the eyes. My father looked behind Tyler at me.

"I approve." He said winking before turning back to Tyler. "Take care of this and ask me for any help." My father said smiling.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what pack are you in." Richard asked.

"I'm a rogue." My dad said his eye's flashing red before he left. What?

"Well, um, okay..." Richard said confused.

"Never mind that. He would never hurt his daughter. Let's get down to business." Tyler said sitting down on the floor. As we sat down I nudged James smiling and he cracked a smile. Finally.

"Okay, let's start with Vampire's strength's and weaknesses'." Tyler started.

Raymond's POV

"Where is my bride." Dacian snapped frowning.

"She is protected by hundreds." The clans' best fighter, The Grim replied darkly.

"Yet we have thousands." Dacian said narrowing his eyes.

"They are much too powerful, they can kill us in one bite." The Grim said pissed off.

"We need more time." I said stepping forward.

"We are already too late to stop the mating, because of your incompetence. What make's you think I need your opinion." Dacian said expressionless.

"I am the only one who spoke to her. I know her." I snapped.

"Silence." The clan leader, Noirceur, said walking in. Everyone gasped and bowed their heads, the clan leader barely showed his face to us. We were lucky.

"What is happening here Dacian." He snapped narrowing his eyes.

 Author's Note***

I know it's been a while....

But it waas march break ohkay :)

I had fun if you were wondering...

I went on vacay :3 YAAAY!

I added a little part to chapter..seven suite... because the absolutly AMAZING BabyCoverGirl pointed out to me that London's dad was no where to be found XD

it's right here for those of you who are too lazy to go look :)

 When I got home my dad chewed me out about how I've been gone for so long. He had spazzed at me. He eventually told me about his buisness meeting in Toronto, he would be gone for days. 

"I love you dad." I remeber saying right before he left.

"Love you too girl." he replied kissing my forhead and walking out.

A few minutes after he left I heard a knock on my door........

There it is.... :)

anywaaay's Thanks to Tweety2010 for showing me her stories (WHICH ARE EPICALLY EPIC :O) Go check them ouuut! :)

aand for telling me her username story :)

special thanks to my new fanz.....

ninjafreak26 ; DemonicCreation ; Jeniful ; kikii4223 ; prekeen ; XxLovlyDevilxX ; BabyCoverGirl ; shy2011 ; MissRadMad aaaand CarrieDake :)

You guys ROCK :3

As alwaay's

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :$ <3