(Chapter seven)

Tyler's POV

I heard a girl scream something inaudible to human ears and barely audible for werewolves that went something along the lines of "Took Mate!" After that I heard a man scream and then silence. That's when all hell broke loose.

London's POV

I tossed the man aside and stepped inside the house. It was Intense. It seemed that every werewolf in the vicinity had gone outside to fight in the battle. I heard footsteps around the house, which sounded like a werewolf on the prowl. I sniffed the air; they had hid Tyler's scent well. 

"Looking for your boyfriend?" A deep voice said to me. I turned around

"Who are you?" I asked the boy standing in front of me. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes. I didn't trust him.

"James Conroy" he said holding out his hand for me to shake. I just stared at it. He let his arm drop. "I'll help you find your guy... If you dump him and go out with me." He said laughing.

"No wa-" he interrupted me

"If you say no I'll get my friends here to kill you and him right now." He gestured to a bunch of wolves appearing out of nowhere. "You really should be more careful... Just walking into my pack house? That's a big no no Girlie. We have thousands of wolves stationed outside in the forest just waiting for my signal. We may be poor but we have more wolves then you."

"Get Tyler." I said. He became serious once more.

"You can't tell him why you can't be together. Tell him it can't work out. Make him cry. Shatter his heart. Make him suffer." He said smirking. "My cousin was always such a romantic... I'll let you go until... Friday. I'll pick you up at school right after the last bell and you better make sure he see's you getting into my car. He's down there." He finished pointing to a door.

 "You better do what I say or else." I heard him hiss just before I rushed down the stairs he's Tyler's cousin? I thought remembering what he said. "My cousin was always such a romantic." I saw Tyler tied to a chair in the middle of the room. There was no light except from the door that I had left open.

"Tyler? You okay?" I screamed kissing his face everywhere and untying the ropes around his wrists and ankles.

"I am now." He said smirking but I could see that he was hurt.

"Sorry to break up the reunion but we have to get out of here." A hoarse voice said from the corner of the room.

"Alex?" I asked hugging him and untying the ropes tying him to a chair. "You'll be fine." I said giving him a caring smile. 

Tyler's POV

Something's wrong, It seems every single guard that had been keeping us had disappeared moments before London came barreling down the stairs. Someone had made a deal.

London's POV 

I spent the last few day's I had with Tyler going everywhere with him. But before I knew it Friday's last period had came and It was my Job to make sure everything goes as planned. I led Tyler out to the front of the school.

"Tyler... I don't think... We" I said gesturing to me and then to him. "Can work out. It-It's over." I said holding back my tears. Just then James pulled up in an old vintage Ferrari.

"B-Bye Tyler." I said walking towards James' car. As we drove away he just stood there with a confused look on his face. I started to cry.

"Perfect performance Girlie." James said smirking. 

Tyler's POV

 She had made the deal. She saved everyone by doing this for him. He forced her into this! He did this JAMES IS SO DEAD! I growled as I pulled out of the parking lot.

London's POV

James had dropped me off at my house right after my little 'Performance' and I felt worse after every step I took. I ended up on my bed refusing to speak to anybody. I felt like such a B*tch. My Tyler didn't deserve this. He's-. Wait... He's not mine anymore I can't call him My Tyler. A single tear slid down my cheek. I miss Tyler more then... then... I slowly drifted off into sleep.

Authors note***

Kay soo...

This chapter is so FREAKING SHORT >.<

Don't hate on me for that cuz I know it's kinda really sad.

I noticed I was like #254 on the whats hot list?! :O

YOU GUYS ROCK!

I dropped tho cuz i didn't upload fast enough.

Im sowwy

Special thanx to my new fans...

Scavy2012 ; ACE–STARS ; syrene ; Awesomewriter ; dede23 ; blacklovewhite ; nattee ; CutieWeeBubbles ; zgheart123 ; custoserver604 ; JenniferNewman ; ktrsa525 ; Rozy123

I love you soo much and ur support means so much! 

The awesome comments I got just was sooso amazing XD <3

Please...

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN :$ <3

P.S 

WHO DOES SHE MISS? :O

guess please!?