Chapter10: Revelations

Start from the beginning

“She died when I was 10. They put me on an orphanage till I turned 12 where my parents, now, adopted me. But it took me at least 3 years to cope up. While I was with Dianna, I … experienced things that taught me lessons,” I managed to tell him quite the story but I left some parts.

“Oh … Yeah, um, sorry for your loss,” he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

“Yeah,” I smiled but not reaching my eyes.

“Hey can I have some of that?” he said motioning to the chocolate in my hand.

“No,” I glared at him protecting my chocolate.

“You’re such a child Sam!” He groaned.

“Shut up Danny poo,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Very mature Sam,” he snickered.

Suddenly he was hovering over me. His hands are above my head holding the headboard. His lips were getting close to mine. Our breaths were mingling as one. I can feel his wild heartbeat as I place my hand on his chest. As our lips were about to touch ………

“Achoo,”

He backed away instantly, laughing so hard that he fell and landed on the floor, face first. I on the other hand was blushing like a tomato.

We were so close to eating each other’s face!

“T-that was ep-epic!” he said between laughter as he roll on the floor.

“Nice timing baby Sam,” he flicked my nose.

“I’m not a baby,” I scowled.

“Yeah you are, you look like a munchkin,” he pinched my cheeks.

“Stop calling me names Danny boo,”

“Childish,”

“Moron,”

“Munchkin,”

“Creep,”

“Nerd,”

“Retard,”

“Dwarf,”

“Maniac,”

“Beautiful,”

“Egoistic jer— What?”

“I said beautiful,” he said casually as he stare deeply into my eyes. I yanked my pillow at him so he won’t see the blush that’s creeping up.

“Hey Sam,” he said all too quietly.

“Yeah?”

“Can you uhm … Come with me sometime when I visit my sister?”

“Of course I’d love to,” I gave him my whole hearted smile to know that it was such an honor.

“Hey I better get going. It’s already 3 in the afternoon, I gotta meet up with Evan,”

“Who’s that?”

“You’ve been studying in McGrouver High longer than me and you still don’t know the quarterback of our school’s soccer team?” he gave me a deadpanned look.

“I don’t give bull to them. Wait, you’re entering soccer?”

“No, I’d just meet him. We’ve been friends for quite a while now. And stop swearing, you’re worse than a sailorman!”

“Okay. Hey thank for the food,” I grinned.

“No problem beast,” he smirked.

As he stood up and made his way to the door, I remembered the clothes he had lent me.

“Wait Daniel, the clothes you have given me, they’re in my closet. Let me just grab them,” I was about to painfully force myself to stand up to get his clothes when he interrupted me.

“Nah, you can have them. Who knows, I might stay here,” he winked.

He was about to close the door and leave when he stopped and said, “oh by the way, you’re really beautiful Sam, I mean it.”

With that he closed the door and left me blushing.

Damn, whenever I’m with him I blush.

Get a grip Sam.

EDITED.