2

I walked to my car that evening with an extra hyper Jinx following me.

"Scar!" She cried.

"Fine Jinx, I'll go your dumb party. Now leave," I glared.

She beamed and hugged me tightly. I stiffened at the sudden movements. She pulled back and walked away.

I unlocked my range Rover and hopped in. I sped off to my house. It wasn't long till I pulled up in front of that familiar house.

I hopped out and walked through the door.

"Malik!" I called.

"Up here," he shouted.

I walked to the second floor where all recreational rooms were. Malik was a great artist. It was his passion ever since we were kids.

With my passion being music, we both had our separate arts room. I had my music room while he had his art room.

I opened the door and immediately began coughing.
I glared at him.

"What are you making, Malik?" I fumed.

A cigarette was placed between his lips and a smirk was present on his face.

"A coal sculpture," he laughed.

"Of!"

"Watch closely," he laughed.

I eyed the sculpture while cocking my head to the side. I squint my eyes sharply and gasped as realization hit me.

It was a sculpture of an orgy. Several persons were placed in different positions. Overall it was a great sculpture but the meaning is ghastly.

"You're sick," I glared.

"Maybe, but this sculpture is going to be sold for two million," he triumphed.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat on his comfy leather couch. I picked up an already rolled joint and put it between my lips. I lit it up and inhaled deeply as the smoke clogged my arteries. I let out the smoke and sighed.

"How was your day Makada?" He asked.

"Eh, it was the usual. I killed Jackson today," I smiled at the memory. The fascination of his eyes widened in fear when he saw my gun. The way his eyes rolled back in his head when my bullet pierced his skin.

"You are so sadistic," he laughed.

"Why did you kill him?" He asked.

"Remember that drug deal with the warriors? He was in charge of the job but instead he let the police out smart him. I lost two men and two is in jail. He deserved death, you cannot be a part of my gang and can't orchestra a perfect drug deal," I smiled.

"You can't keep killing people for the joy Makada," he sighed.

"Maybe, but who is there to stop me," I laughed.

He shook his head and continued on his sculpture. I laughed at him and walked out the art room.

This is the reason I took over the gang. He was too soft. He will think before killing someone, me, I'll shoot you dead before you can blink your eye.

I walked to my room and took a drag from my joint. I should of been a politician. So that I can legalize my best friend. I began smoking when I was exactly twelve. At first it was only cigarettes but then it became joints. I tried coke once but I woke up in mexico with twelve women in a room. They all claimed I am their wife.

I grimaced at the memory. I never did anything stronger than marijuana in my life again. I took off my tie and my jacket leaving me in my shirt and pants. I walked out to the balcony blowing smoke out my mouth in the progress.