Chapter 37 | Before I Go To A Halloween Party

C H A P T E R  37

C H A P T E R 37

"Do you miss her?"

I look at Gavin who's laying beside me on the couch. We're watching We're The Millers and eating popcorn because we don't have much else to do and Gavin's back to babysitting me again. It's weird to even say that in my head because he's technically my boyfriend now?

"Mia?"

I nod my head and toss a piece of popcorn into my mouth. Gavin's body shifts uncomfortably before he puts his head onto my shoulder.

"Is it fucked up to say no?"

"Just because she's dead doesn't mean you have to lie about missing her." I laugh lightly. "You really don't miss her?"

"No." He nonchalantly replies.

"Oh." I say. "Would you miss me?"

Gavin's head turns up to look at me and his eyebrows are furrowed. His expression clearly reads he's wondering if I'm actually crazy or not.

"No."

I playfully hit his head and he starts laughing before he gets on top of me and rests his head on my chest. I groan because he's not very light but he is very warm so it makes up for it.

"Of course I'd miss you." He says. "Your the first girl I've ever actually liked."

I can't stop the grin that he's brining to my lips.

"I'm flattered what do I win?" I tease.

"I mean I could award you in a lot of ways?" Gavin adds tickling my neck with his kisses his hand bunches up the fabric of my shirt as he lifts it up and slides his hand underneath. My back slightly arches when I feel him suck the skin on my neck my body digs further into his chest. "Should we go upstairs?"

I realize we're in the living so if anything starts to happen my mom could enter at any moment. I eagerly nod my head and Gavin gets off the couch first before I stand up and he picks me up. I think I enjoy being carried around by him.

We enter my room and Gavin closes the door behind him and locks the door. Oh. He lays me onto the bed and I pull my shirt over my head as he does the same. My eyes light up as I see the tattoo on his chest, it definitely adds a lot more to his personality, it's hot.

I bite my lip as he takes his jeans off and meets me under the covers. He was starting to leave behind his heavenly scent in my sheets.

The desire between the two of us begins to grow and I can't help but feel in some way when we met my heart told me it was him, it would always be him. The most beautiful part about that is the fact that I was never looking when I found him.

His touch sends waves through my skin and it's enough to make me melt.

If I died now it wouldn't be so bad, at least I would die happy.