Chapter 07 | Before I Leave My House

C H A P T E R  07

C H A P T E R 07

I lock the door on my way out and turn to the left where Gavin's standing beside his car, his mustang. The car was red and beautiful no doubt, I just don't want to imagine ever girl who's ever- never mind. "Can you walk any slower?" He groans at me before taking his seat inside.

I finally reach the car and enter through the passengers side. Gavin's scent masks the air and it's unusual I feel so attracted to it. "What are you doing?" He says watching me pour some hand sanitizer into the palm of my hand.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I roll my eyes at him. I was just taking some precautions.

"It smells like shit."

"Actually it's cookie dough scented." I say. "Get it right."

"Put your seatbelt on and shut up." He tells me. I stick my tongue out like the child I was before I grab the belt and with my luck the belt just breaks. Breaks completely off of the car.

I slowly turn my head to see Gavin shaking his head at me. "Lets just go." Gavin turns on the loud engine that I hear every morning and almost every night, it was hard to miss. We head down the road into our neighborhood before we get on the main road.

"Do you plan on telling me what we're doing now?" I said looking over at him. One of his hands were on the wheel as the other was holding his phone, I wasn't going to die of cancer I was going to die in a car accident because I broke the seatbelt and now the driver is texting.

"Well I guess we have to get a new seatbelt." He mumbles. "Thanks to somebody, you couldn't even open that pickle-"

"Your point is?" I cut him off.

He glances at me for a moment before he looks back at his phone. "Do you know Andy Griffin? Probably not. Anyway, he decided it would be funny to draw a dick on my car."

I laugh a little. "Pretty funny if you ask me."

"As I was saying, Beck and Carver are going to help me get some revenge on the kid." I look a little worried as I see him smiling. "You're going to help too."

"On one condition." I said. "You don't tell your friends or anyone for the matter that you're babysitting me."

"Fine, lips are sealed."

The car comes to a halt and we both wait for the boys to show up. I annoyingly have to get out of the car when Carver arrives so he can sit in the back. "Where's Beckham?" Gavin asks.

"Grounded." Carver explains before turning to me with a confused look. "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" He asks. 

"Yeah that's why I don't go there anymore." I tell him.